• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Neo0mj

Oct 26, 2017
I thought I understood how KC works but the last episode confused me again. No matter how you explain it I still think that splashing that blood might as well have been time stop instead of time skip.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Its flexible as to allow the scene to play out.

Just lime Dio shouldn't be able to pass through webs without breaking them.

You thinking to hard on these powers that bend to fit the story.

Oct 25, 2017
Has the "A german scientist in the 1800s said people with multiple personalities can undergo physical changes" thing been said yet in the anime? Because thats the most overt explanation of the switch

Oct 25, 2017
Also i was always all about Diavolo's design, if you dont think its rad AF idk how you manage reading something like Part 7 where every villain represents a different BDSM subfetish

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
And to think that we hate the design in the manga.
I i ever complained about it i'm removing all complaints now

Everyone discussing the world vs KC when the real dilemma is Crazy Diamond's "rewind" vs GER's "return to zero" ability.
Really I've been wondering whether you could undo GER's undoing if the "no u" rule got removed lol

Neo0mj

Oct 26, 2017
Thinking on it, Killer Queen sure got a lame ability out of the arrow. I guess it was what Kira needed but compared to Silver Chariot and especially Gold Experience it was pretty weak.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Has the "A german scientist in the 1800s said people with multiple personalities can undergo physical changes" thing been said yet in the anime? Because thats the most overt explanation of the switch

I think Nero kinda breezed through it. And they tipped the split personality thing hard before that moment so the reveal wasn't as big as it was in the manga

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Thinking on it, Killer Queen sure got a lame ability out of the arrow. I guess it was what Kira needed but compared to Silver Chariot and especially Gold Experience it was pretty weak.
different arrow piercing different things, Requiem is a p2w god injection whereas the stand arrow is the free alternative that kinda sucks in hindsight but it's better than nothing lol

Oct 25, 2017
Can we at least all agree that Killer Queen having a chest compartment to put Stray Cat into is one of the most bullshit things in JoJo

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
I mean, they needed some bullshit luck to get out of bites the dust.

And it perfectly did what Kira wanted.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Can we at least all agree that Killer Queen having a chest compartment to put Stray Cat into is one of the most bullshit things in JoJo
No, it's the best thing ever.

Off topic but still on jojo stuffs
y'know rereading jojolion right now... Gappy is both a man of the land and a man of the sea, Araki remembering the Fun Fun Fun dude is freaking genious when you know kira asked him which one of these he was and made him eat his fingers because he couldn't answer lol Araki forgot is a dead meme indeed

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
No, it's the best thing ever.

Off topic but still on jojo stuffs
y'know rereading jojolion right now... Gappy is both a man of the land and a man of the sea, Araki remembering the Fun Fun Fun dude is freaking genious when you know kira asked him which one of these he was and made him eat his fingers because he couldn't answer lol Araki forgot is a dead meme indeed

THAT CALLBACK IS SO GOOD

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
IT IS, FUCK.

ARAKI'S BEEN KILLING OMFG

Everytime i reread JoJolion that shit gets better, it's crazy Ç_Ç

I'm probably gonna reread it when the countdown hits 0 for real.

QEaydBa.jpg

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Too bad it will never end.
It will.
I'm probably gonna reread it when the countdown hits 0 for real.

QEaydBa.jpg
I'm rereading right now because I've got some friends t read it...

Y'know, there's no better sensation for someone that likes to shove their favorite manga into their friends than seeing part 4 fans reading JoJolion.... These guys were so down after part 5(they loved 5 too) with how Stone ocean and SBR went that watching them gushing about all callbacks and cool stuff in the manga has been pure Joy to me. They gush about best dad, the stands, Gappy, you see the part is just everything they wanted from Jojo but didn't get for a long while for various reasons lol

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
Now that SC Requiem has appeared it's time to see if the anime really can salvage the mess that is the final fight of Part 5

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Why the hell did no one tell me there's a song by Enigma that's just Modern Crusaders played in reverse that has the exact lenght of an anime ending????
they're totally playing this right?

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Why the hell did no one tell me there's a song by Enigma that's just Modern Crusaders played in reverse that has the exact lenght of an anime ending????
they're totally playing this right?

Again, Modern Crusaders is THE best Jojo ED.

This needs to the be OP for the final episode or David Pro fucked up.
If you play the ED backwards this is your final shot

tumblr_pofchdXfxT1u88jzl_540.jpg

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god

Last night on Adult Swim was the finale of Part 4.

They freakin' censored the boner line. Kira said "rock hard *BEEP*" and now I can't help but laugh at the fact this is the only bleep the entire series has had up until this point.

OP
OP
Matsukaze

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
I have no interest in the power level/who would win type discussions. At some point they eventually devolve into fanfiction, and I'm willing to bet that the average fanfiction containing DIO and Diavolo contains very little fighting and a lot of something else entirely.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I have no interest in the power level/who would win type discussions. At some point they eventually devolve into fanfiction, and I'm willing to bet that the average fanfiction containing DIO and Diavolo contains very little fighting and a lot of something else entirely.
90% of the fics are probably just them ruining their kid's lives, if i had to guess

Yagi di Hoshi

Oct 25, 2017
United States
I wanted to watch this episode 10 times yesterday but im not used to working at all so i ended up sleeping on the rewatch ;-;

Boss looks so sick, i love him
Wait

When did you start working

I just began my first job ever last Wednesday, and it may soon turn into the overtime hours ;_;
(not worried about being at work, just being gone for such a while away from talking to my personal peeps)

And welp, gotta catch JoJo an hour later from now on ! Oh wellz

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Wait

When did you start working

I just began my first job ever last Wednesday, and it may soon turn into the overtime hours ;_;
(not worried about being at work, just being gone for such a while away from talking to my personal peeps)

And welp, gotta catch JoJo an hour later from now on ! Oh wellz
Last week's monday lol first real job too(well, first one with a salary)
Now i gotta wait 5 hours to watch jojo TnT, but it's been worth it! XD

Congratulations! :3

Thuddert

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
Also one cool thing I noticed is that polnareff talks about the person who gets the arrow will decide the fate the world will take and then after that scene Giorno got shown.

OP
OP
Matsukaze

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
Also one cool thing I noticed is that polnareff talks about the person who gets the arrow will decide the fate the world will take and then after that scene Giorno got shown.
I wonder how subtle DavidPro is going to be when foreshadowing things in Stone Ocean.

Probably not very but we will see.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I wonder how subtle DavidPro is going to be when foreshadowing things in Stone Ocean.

Probably not very but we will see.
Please include the pucci meme and the sith sense spoilers then, spoil it all, place a timeskip after the gravity flashback lol

(No, don't, but a callback to oingo boingo would be neat)

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
After that 4th PV image i'm just so nervous and sad and worried

They wouldn't do 4 if they wouldn't deliver...That scene with Mista screaming to Trish so she'd drop one more bullet is scarred in my mind .-.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Watched the episode, it was mostly a set up episode and the pacing could have been a bit improved but it's fine since this is the first episode and it's get to get this out of the way.