• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Calvarok

Oct 26, 2017
thinking about purple haze feedback; probably the main reason i want the OVA to happen is just for the scene of Fugo analyzing the bit where people are deciding whether or not to get on the boat, and realizing that instead of trying to convince Bruno to stay he should have been talking to Giorno. It's such a perfect summation of a dynamic in part 5 that a lot of people appear to not have ever really clued into, despite how often it's reinforced.

And his deconstruction of his own motives in that scene is great too, and makes perfect sense.

FInally, that moment reminds you of "you don't even know what kind of music she likes" and the payoff PHF delivers at the end for that one line is incredible.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
thinking about purple haze feedback; probably the main reason i want the OVA to happen is just for the scene of Fugo analyzing the bit where people are deciding whether or not to get on the boat, and realizing that instead of trying to convince Bruno to stay he should have been talking to Giorno. It's such a perfect summation of a dynamic in part 5 that a lot of people appear to not have ever really clued into, despite how often it's reinforced.

And his deconstruction of his own motives in that scene is great too, and makes perfect sense.

FInally, that moment reminds you of "you don't even know what kind of music she likes" and the payoff PHF delivers at the end for that one line is incredible.
At firt i thought Giorno was treated a bit harsh in that novel, but after listening to that don giovanna version of il vento d'oro i realized that novel got him right all along.

It wasn't just him through the PoV of someone that was broken and scared for their lives, that was giorno, the scary bits and the kinder tones by the end.

For fugo, that novel is basically his whole character... the person who wrote that just nailed every single note, hell, i want to see sheila e. animated too :/

Oct 25, 2017

It does make sense that Giorno's secretly piloting that ship and that nobody not named Bruno is clued into that. They don't know his goals. I really need to find the time to read PHF, since I have no motivation to read SBR. I want to, but I feel like I'd just be forcing it..

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
It does make sense that Giorno's secretly piloting that ship and that nobody not named Bruno is clued into that. They don't know his goals. I really need to find the time to read PHF, since I have no motivation to read SBR. I want to, but I feel like I'd just be forcing it..
I read PHF in like, 2 nights, that book isn't that big and would fit very nicely into a 90~100 minute movie format some guys are even making it an illutrated audiobook(there are completed fan audiobboks on youtube but they don't credit the artists, so I'll only link Riverdude's since they got an artist to make their stills >:C)

tbf i'm not really sure this is allowed, cause it's in that hazy line where there's no official english translation but you should still buy the book, but it's also a fan work, so you could classify it as a fanart of some sorts, if that's not ok i'll remove it, no problem xP

(Also don't expect the guys to be awesome voice actors)

BinaryPork

Oct 31, 2017
Part 8 has so many memorable memes...
Every chapter has a new one i swear.

Tree lamborghini <3
I'm not sure which one is my favorite. There's so many to choose from, including Josuke's large fries song, Norisuke facepalming while Joshu gets stabbed with a chair, and "the dick is extremely important."

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
Ive been playing Eyes of Heaven. The game is bad of course, but the ideas are completely sound.

3D fighting in larger environments fits JoJo so well conceptually with these characters. The stand gimmicks are well represented in my opinion. I enjoy running around with JoJos and having a convincingly accurate portrayal of their abilities. Mista can put his Sex Pistols in places than reflect his bullets. Fugo can set virus traps in the environment. Bruno can zip around every which way. It's not just a generic arena fighter and for that $15 was worth it.

Calvarok

Oct 26, 2017
its good as a novel, not just for how it ties into the anime. unlike some other jojo written stuff it doesn't really "need" an adaptation to make it feel like a fully fledged part of the universe. I'd recommend it.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure which one is my favorite. There's so many to choose from, including Josuke's large fries song, Norisuke facepalming while Joshu gets stabbed with a chair, and "the dick is extremely important."

It's this one for me hands down. Was thinking about editing it with a part 5 reference lol

maxresdefault.jpg

GlassEmpires

Dec 10, 2018
it's part of my pokemon loving core that tusk is one of my favourite stands, and i would love for soft and wet to get an upgrade, but i also don't want araki to repeat himself this fast. instead, josuke splits and josefumi, kira, and yasuho team up to make up for the loss of soft and wet's combined power.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
it's part of my pokemon loving core that tusk is one of my favourite stands, and i would love for soft and wet to get an upgrade, but i also don't want araki to repeat himself this fast. instead, josuke splits and josefumi, kira, and yasuho team up to make up for the loss of soft and wet's combined power.
I feel like Josuke can't split back considering the circumstances of his 'birth'

I also don't really know if soft and wet needs an upgrade? Josuke hasn't really used it to its full potential like a lot of other stand users out there

besides I like the trio as it is now with plant guy Josuke and yasuho

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was going to say "he needs a power up for the last battle", but in the end only 3 jojos got one: Jotaro, Giorno and Johnny. With how bizarre part 8 has been, who knows what the final power levels will be.
Though erasing the main character and having the last battle fought by a different one we've never seen in the whole series (Josefumi or Kira or both) would be something Araki would do.

Calvarok

Oct 26, 2017
How good is DavePro at original animation

Because that's what PHF would be basically.
i mean, look at any of the vastly expanded and added scenes in golden wind. I'm sure it would be a bigger undertaking than working off a reference though, especially if they were to change existing character designs. its just that of all the parts, golden wind feels like the one most suited to this sort of extra exploration.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Getting into Jojolion and I can easily see this being my favorite part.

Sup with all the balls stuff tho?

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
I knew to expect some crazy stuff going into those last 10 chapters, but...

SuATNbd.png

SuATNbd.png

SuATNbd.png

And I kept hearing about some alternate/other universe for the next parts, so that definitely makes a lot more sense now.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I knew to expect some crazy stuff going into those last 10 chapters, but...

SuATNbd.png

SuATNbd.png

SuATNbd.png

And I kept hearing about some alternate/other universe for the next parts, so that definitely makes a lot more sense now.
What a wonderful world

:'(

I like the new universe mythos better tbh lol

Yagi di Hoshi

Oct 25, 2017
United States
Araki made sure to keep him as the purest good boy

--
And so guys, I believe I might've found good ol' cntr through both of us watching some guys reacting to the Part 4 anime - so not on any forum, but still a decent area secluded from shitlords and the like. Might have a bit more to say about this in the Discord. (Hope there could be a way to still be able to speak with him casually)