• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

yap

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
DgMtZZrUwAAZ3y2.png:large

Closer look of the designs
Definitely the Stardust Crusaders approach.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
We all wonder: Can prince stop the use of his music from beyond the grave ? His music is under Warner Bros Records and someone could dream to try.

Ionic

Oct 31, 2017
They can skip Jolyne and get straight to Johnny after this tbh

Of all the things in Jojo that deserve to be animated it's the ending fights of part 6.

Also, I'm in awe that this has finally gotten announced. And it's funny the "Is Vento Aureo Anime Announced Yet" Tumblr is so behind the ball here.

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
Story any good? Don't care for the 'fights' since these shows are pretty to look at but I'm still not a fan of the animation. Favourite is still Parts 1 and 2.

Oct 25, 2017
I'd rather have more Soejima OPs than more Kamikaze Douga OPs, honestly. I really hope Soejima is still involved; he's been one of the most important people in giving David Production's Jojo a sense of style, and his absence would be keenly felt.

I am somewhat amused that, with all the other directors of previous Jojo parts being busy elsewhere, they've pulled in the directors of Three Leaves, Three Colors and Keijo to handle this part.

SRO7

Nov 30, 2017
Giorno looks weird

edit: I don't like these colors either. Manga colors much better imo

latest

OP
OP
sprsk

sprsk

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I mean

(But of course they've never used the song a stand name has come from as an ending before)

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like I've been waiting for this announcement for years. I am so glad it's finally happening. Just a few more months...

Maybe we truly will get to Part 7 in my lifetime.

SRO7

Nov 30, 2017
That's from a fan colourization. Not the offical manga

Pretty sure it's official

"We put English text on the Official Color Scans. We do not color the pages."

"We don't. It was colored by a team at Shueisha in Japan. Please do not ask us to color anything. We don't know how to. What we do is clean the manga, get rid of the Japanese text, and place the English text on it. It's still a time consuming job, though."

Not linking to the page since that would probably fall under promoting piracy

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Story any good? Don't care for the 'fights' since these shows are pretty to look at but I'm still not a fan of the animation. Favourite is still Parts 1 and 2.
Are you interested in Dio's
children
? It's stand fights and a mafia family with stand powers. Runs pretty high in the outofcontextjojo pics ratio.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Wait is it called Golden Wind or Vento Aureo?
Golden wind is just the translation of Vento Aureo, they decided to put the english on the promo art. It can always flip flop between the two if they want to.
Also lol at color canon in Jojo, they sell the same jojo statues with different color schemes because Araki chooses whatever color he's in the mood for in anything.

Oct 29, 2017
The line style seems more in the sketch side, which is lovely to see in motion sure, but I wouldn't have expected David Pro to use it for JoJo.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
That key art gives me life. I loved part 4, but a return to the part 3 style also satifies me greatly. I also would have loved each part to have its own art vision like how Pt 4 went and did its own thing, but lets be real. Pt 5 needs to be full blown Araki brought to life with proper animation.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Hell yeah

Pink Giorno?
He can wear blue, pink or yellow, whatever suits him. The anime will probablly stay the promo art color but extreme situations will require changing everything to a psychedelic color scheme.
Anyone cosplaying Jojo will be accurate whatever color they choose to wear.

D-Man

Oct 25, 2017
Not a fan of Pink Giorno but I am super excited for the JoJo anime to finally make a comeback! Part 5 has the best and most brutal fights in the series so I'm hyped as hell.