• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Really nice, I remember brokeback mountain winning it back in the day. The Golden lion means something.

The Bookerman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jared Leto annihilated. the next 30 Seconds To Mars album he inflicts on the public is gonna be brutal

skrskg

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
Sounds like Phoenix is actually going to give Ledger's performance a run for it's money.

That was obvious from the first teaser trailer.

This movie is a Phoenix-vehicle, with him as the central character. How much screen time did Ledger get in TDK? Even if Ledger stole the interrogation- and maffia meeting-scene, the rest of his performance wasn't that remarkable.

Sep 17, 2018
Eh, still not sure about this movie, Venice isn't the biggest festival. Still waiting for some top critics on Rotten Tomato before I form an opinion.
Venice is the oldest film festival in the world and it is one of the "Big Three" film festivals along with Cannes and Berlin. Awards season buzz starts with Venice.

This is HUGE.

Dec 2, 2017
The last two Venice winners are The Shape of Water and Roma. That's as good as a lock for best picture and actor nominations at the Oscars.

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't expect this from a Todd Phillips film.

Congrats, very interested to see the film. The trailers got my attention.

sappyday

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It this a big hit and if pattison's Batman is also a big hit then for sure they're making him the main villain for the second Batman film

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
I'm convinced. I'll watch it. I feel like this is gonna be one of those movies that is greatly misinterpreted by toxic idiots like Fight Club.

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
This is actually the major story here.

While I don't disagree too much, I still stand by the argument that HO 2 & 3 were cash grabs and everyone knew it. They were passion-less. But I can't blame the guy. Hangover 1 is actually a damn solid comedy - unique, well-paced, good one-liners and also well shot physical humor from time to time, with smart edits/cuts. Hangover 1 is just a different type of film, but it was always well directed, IMO.

War Dogs also has some good acting and solid cinematography, if nothing incredible. But it's fair for people to grow.

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
ive had it up to hear with these tricks, these jokes these pranks and tomfoolery. the jockenr cant keep getting away with it

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
If Joker fighting back against the bullies actually won best picture I would genuinely feel bad for Marvel.

fick

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 24, 2018
this shit is gonna be crazy. My biggest fear is I'll have Ledger's performance in the back of my mind the entire time, but I can't wait to see what JP does with joker