• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
The only thing more dangerous than a Joker movie would be a Joker video game that's also a movie. To truly end society I propose a Joker game in the vein of Quantum Break. We'd turn into Batman Beyond overnight.

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Joker movie is what the whole hep world would be seeing on a Saturday night if the Nazis had won the war.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
The only thing more dangerous than a Joker movie would be a Joker video game that's also a movie. To truly end society I propose a Joker game in the vein of Quantum Break. We'd turn into Batman Beyond overnight.
Joker game with combat by platinum and story by the persona dev's. You live day to day in jokers life making anti social links.

Deleted member 22587

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Providence, RI
Hmmmm... one of the times Metacritic doesn't line up with my reality. I'm still going to watch it, but torn as to what to believe from the early reviews. With this recent accolade it's earned, I just have this gut feeling that it's going to be a powerhouse performance trapped in a mediocre movie.

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Damn. Can't believe this actually turned out well. I remember that first teaser and how do many of us were like lol wtf is this. And now look at it. Wow.

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Some of these posts... I look forward to the Joker OT being the most embarrassing thread of the year* you can already see it.
*Until Rise Of Skywalker

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Some of these posts... I look forward to the Joker OT being the most embarrassing thread of the year* you can already see it.
*Until Rise Of Skywalker

Nah, the best of Joker will be what we have now pre-release. Once it comes out even Marvel-stans will have to grudgingly admit it's an at least alright film. Rise of the Skywalker will be a complete shitshow no matter what, pre and post-release.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
Nah, the best of Joker will be what we have now pre-release. Once it comes out even Marvel-stans will have to grudgingly admit it's an at least alright film. Rise of the Skywalker will be a complete shitshow no matter what, pre and post-release.
Nah. As we have seen with earlier reviews there will be a minority of people that will hate the film. And we saw people clinging to every negative review already.

I expect the words "edgy"and "edgelord" to be used 3-5 times per page in the OT.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Nah. As we have seen with earlier reviews there will be a minority of people that will hate the film. And we saw people clinging to every negative review already.

I expect the words "edgy"and "edgelord" to be used 3-5 times per page in the OT.

But will those be people that actually saw the people or salt shakers who have already judged the film and thus feel they don't need to see it because it's "2edgy4me?"

justin haines

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
Honest question....

how do invest in joker collective stuff relating to this movie? For fun and hey if it's worth something some day, whatever.

this just seems like a movie that is going stand the test of time. What's worth collecting? I have a friend that works at a theatre If that helps

Oct 25, 2017
Honest question....

how do invest in joker collective stuff relating to this movie? For fun and hey if it's worth something some day, whatever.

this just seems like a movie that is going stand the test of time. What's worth collecting? I have a friend that works at a theatre If that helps
Just do this:
giphy.gif

Serif

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm glad the movie is good. I hope it doesn't put an end to the gang weed memes though. I want a peaceful coexistence.

(rise up)

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honest question....

buy a copy of the master, keep it sealed for 20 years, watch it, and then realize what you've done with your life.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
The best part of there being those "this will empower the alt-right" people is that it's honestly a super tiny minority. Even on here it was only, like, 5 people or less in the last thread and no one took them seriously since it's such a ridiculous stance. I expect a lot of dunking on that position once the film actually releases.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
you're so far removed from anything i would ever consider consuming art. nothing you say in response can change my opinion that your post, if genuine as you say, is the absolute nadir of our modern culture. you should take a long hard look in the mirror and see if you indeed see the joker looking back at you.

justin haines

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
you're so far removed from anything i would ever consider consuming art. nothing you say in response can change my opinion that your post, if genuine as you say, is the absolute nadir of our modern culture. you should take a long hard look in the mirror and see if you indeed see the joker looking back at you.

im too high for this right now.

what to watch.

lupinko

Oct 26, 2017
Honest question....

A screenprint or giclee poster.

morningbus

Oct 31, 2017
Be on the lookout for Alamo Drafthouse exclusive beer steins that have a smiling Joker with a text bubble that reads, "We live insobriety" embossed on it.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
lmao you didnt even watch it and making such predictions.
you know people watched Dark Knight multiple times right and it didnt have China either ;')
The dark knight is filled with moments of humour and levity, wasnt R rated and wasnt about a broken man becoming a villain.

I'm going by the trailers and early reviews. This isnt a feel good summer blockbuster.

I mean, I'm pumped for it but this doesn't scream easily digestible crowd pleaser. And making something like $500M would be a phenomenal success.

flyingman

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
The dark knight is filled with moments of humour and levity, wasnt R rated and wasnt about a broken man becoming a villain.

I'm going by the trailers and early reviews. This isnt a feel good summer blockbuster.

I mean, I'm pumped for it but this doesn't scream easily digestible crowd pleaser. And making something like $500M would be a phenomenal success.
I am sure you can bet a Joker movie will have humour.