• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
It's stunning how much of an asshole Mitch can be and literally not a single "good Republican" ever takes issue with it. Hmmm

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just finished the video and fucking hell Mitch McConnell needs to rot in his shell. You can hear the seething anger Jon has over this dude, and rightfully so. Mitch takes pride in NOT DOING HIS JOB.

Like what in the actual hell

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Just finished the video and fucking hell Mitch McConnell needs to rot in his shell. You can hear the seething anger Jon has over this dude, and rightfully so. Mitch takes pride in NOT DOING HIS JOB.

Like what in the actual hell
But being angry at him in a restaurant is the worst and makes you just as bad as him. /s

samoyed

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Remember how mad Republicans got over Omar's comments.

It was never about 9/11. Never accept the idea that they actually care about things or have any standards or decency. Mitch all the rest.

The Hobo

Oct 27, 2017
The 9/11 responders are nothing but political capital to McConnell. Oh sure, he'll help them. But only after they've been used to further some agenda he's pushing. It's disgusting.

McConnell is literal evil.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
The 9/11 responders are nothing but political capital to McConnell. Oh sure, he'll help them. But only after they've been used to further some agenda he's pushing. It's disgusting.

McConnell is literal evil.
Nah they won't even bother. They'll just say the democrats don't care about 9/11 or first responders because x y z and his party won't give a shit.

It's not like this/veteran's affairs is a brand new issue.

Bluebot

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
Powerful closing statement from Stewart. So sad that this is another item in the long list of McConnell's evils.

Apr 17, 2019
Viridia
Hah "I'm sorry to interrupt you with YOUR JOBS!!!!!"
I got the feeling this could apply to the whole current White House administration...seriously.

TheRyzzl

Oct 5, 2018
As a Firefighter/EMT this makes my blood boil. Fuck Mitch! God bless people like John Stewart!!

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
In another universe, it would almost be clinically impressive how Mitch and his entire worthless circus of feculant scumfucks consistently make the most morally repugnant choices possible.

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017
I hate that Mitch guy so damn mutch. He doesn't get to experience as much pressure as he should for things like this.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
It's a bit too late at night for me to deal with McConnell's bullshit, so I was delighted to find the clip opening with the Lost Woods theme courtesy of Batiste, lol

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
I remember Jon Baptiste playing a Final Fantasy VII track on a different episode months ago, the opening Bombing Mission theme IIRC.

On topic, Mitch McConnell remains a miserable sack of crap.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I can think of nobody who has done more to destroy America and its institutions than Mitch McConnell.

Fuck that turtle.

Xiao Hu

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
McConnell is in the same category of despicable old man like Kissinger: they never gave a fuck and with death approaching closer even less so. It's infuriating that you can't make them pay properly for their evilness.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Republicans: "I involuntarily shed a manly tear of patriotism when I think of 9/11."
Also Republicans: "LOL why is Jon Stewart getting so triggered over 9/11 first responders LOL they can get FUCKED"

Oct 27, 2017
Republicans: "I involuntarily shed a manly tear of patriotism when I think of 9/11."
Also Republicans: "LOL why is Jon Stewart getting so triggered over 9/11 first responders LOL they can get FUCKED"

These two are not incompatible. It wasn't the loss of life or the suffering it caused it was the fact it gave 'Murica a black eye. They couldn't give two fucks about New York.

Jordan117

Oct 27, 2017
Alabammy
The turtle jokes never get old.
It got old a loooooong time ago. "He looks like a turtle lol" is a weak-ass Drumpf-tier jibe for a sociopathic scumfuck that is more personally responsible for the deep rot in the United States than any person outside of maybe Murdoch/Ailes. Even "Ted Cruz is the Zodiac Killer" had more bite.

sirap

Oct 25, 2017
South East Asia

It was never about 9/11. Never accept the idea that they actually care about things or have any standards or decency. Mitch all the rest.

I'm still waiting for the same posters who ragged on Omar to make an appearance here (or the last thread, but it looks like they're not interested)

I'm guessing it was never about her "tone" or 9/11 ;)

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
The turtle jokes never get old.

Yeah they do. Turtles are cute and adorable animals hat have done nothing wrong and it is offensive to compare Mitch to them. Why are they so horrible they deserve that? Ticks are a much better comparison to him. They have a hard shell that they can hide behind and they are parasites and blood suckers that spread really horrible (and strange) diseases.

As for Jon's plea for Mitch to meet with them, he is way over optimistic that Mitch has enough of a heart that that would do anything to motivate Mitch.

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
It got old a loooooong time ago. "He looks like a turtle lol" is a weak-ass Drumpf-tier jibe for a sociopathic scumfuck that is more personally responsible for the deep rot in the United States than any person outside of maybe Murdoch/Ailes. Even "Ted Cruz is the Zodiac Killer" had more bite.

This as well about the turtle reference. It's nit really that insulting and it has little bite. It's lame.

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah they do. Turtles are cute and adorable animals hat have done nothing wrong and it is offensive to compare Mitch to them. Why are they so horrible they deserve that? Ticks are a much better comparison to him. They have a hard shell that they can hide behind and they are parasites and blood suckers that spread really horrible (and strange) diseases.

As for Jon's plea for Mitch to meet with them, he is way over optimistic that Mitch has enough of a heart that that would do anything to motivate Mitch.
Yeah but McConnell doesn't look like a tick. He looks like a turtle.

Zelas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I'm still waiting for the same posters who ragged on Omar to make an appearance here (or the last thread, but it looks like they're not interested)

I'm guessing it was never about her "tone" or 9/11 ;)
It was about her Israel comments too so, no, it wasnt just about 9/11. That should be clear after the 30 threads about the topic and the 1000 more derailed by it too.

Oct 30, 2017
He looks just as disgusting as a tick. And turtle is a really lame insult. I bet McConnell takes that nickname in pride honestly. Quit using lame insults for him. McConnell is an evil fuck that turtle does nothing to describe how horrible he is.
Jon Stewart's humor isn't your thing, okay. The joke was that McConnell was a literal turtle attempting to blend in among people. That they stuck to this line so well was fantastic.

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
Jon Stewart's humor isn't your thing, okay. The joke was that McConnell was a literal turtle attempting to blend in among people. That they stuck to this line so well was fantastic.

I love Jon Stewart (I'm not sure why me being annoyed with one comparison means I don't like his humor). But I'm sick of this comparison (that everyone uses) cause it's just way too benign imo for McConnell. I just wish it wasn't what stuck for him. He's more like a parasite that is attemtping to blend in among people. I just don't see why calling him a turtle is an insult. It's about as lame as Trump calling Warren Pocohantas.

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I fucking love it. When Jon went on that epic rant at the House he didn't mention McConnell by name, and I was hoping it was because he was going to circle back.

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I love Jon Stewart (I'm not sure why me being annoyed with one comparison means I don't like his humor). But I'm sick of this comparison (that everyone uses) cause it's just way too benign imo for McConnell. I just wish it wasn't what stuck for him. He's more like a parasite that is attemtping to blend in among people. I just don't see why calling him a turtle is an insult. It's about as lame as Trump calling Warren Pocohantas.

McConnell literally looks like a turtle and you can't understand why the name stuck? Whether the name is appropriately representative of the person isn't really the issue, as you even mention with Trump calling Warren Pocahontas.