• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pacote

Oct 25, 2017
São Paulo
Not a thread about the person Jontron itself (but im sure it will not stop people to talk about whatever disgusting thing he said in the past/present obviously)

But I wasnt even aware of that old Mark Wahlberg video, or the japanese "I have a bad case of diarrhea one"

Golden!

Farsi

User banned at own request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_lz0d5nkd521qbj4t9o1_400.gif

White Glint

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That sure is a video on his channel. Wish I didn't click. Now I feel filthy.

Even if you want to do the whole "separate the art from the artist" play his videos are aimed at people with unfortunate brain problems. His content sucks and always has.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Am I allowed to watch this video or will my inferior genes taint this video's pure white genes?

OP
OP
Pacote

Pacote

Oct 25, 2017
São Paulo

Gennady

Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Not a thread about the person Jontron itself (but im sure it will not stop people to talk about whatever disgusting thing he said in the past/present obviously)
If you knew that Jafari's works are not welcome, and that he has appeared on multiple blacklists on this and this forum's predecessor then why did you post it?

OP
OP
Pacote

Pacote

Oct 25, 2017
São Paulo
But sure, if its not ALLOWED to post jontron content, by all means, a mod can just lock it up.

As of the time I posted, I search and there were no such rules in place.

If you knew that Jafari's works are not welcome, and that he has appeared on multiple blacklists on this and this forum's predecessor then why did you post it?

I wasnt aware it was blacklisted here. Can you quote where this was stated? I truly couldn't find it.

Trejo

Oct 25, 2017
No thanks.

I used to find his videos funny but after it came to light what sort of person he really is I can't even stand to look at the guy.

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
But sure, if its not ALLOWED to post jontron content, by all means, a mod can just lock it up.

I wasnt aware it was blacklisted here. Can you quote where this was stated? I truly couldn't find it.
It is the position of the staff that we are not interested in providing a platform for Colin Moriarty. Please do not create threads about his content.
since jontron is even worse than colin i'm pretty sure the same applies to his stuff

Deleted member 1849

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Remember - This racist shithead that you apparently don't agree with gets supported by clicks on his videos.

Don't support him with views.

Starlite

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

If you can look past his awful views and get a chuckle out of him, that's your call. But there aren't a lot of people here that are gonna agree with your interpretation.

This is coming from someone who was a big JonTron fan, btw. He still might be funny, but I'm not gonna be the person to support a white supremacist by giving him views now.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Coming soon (or at least I hope)

"It is the position of the staff that we are not interested in providing a platform for JonTron. Please do not create threads about his content."

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe one day I'll watch that video if/when he changes.

I do enjoy his content, but can't in good faith give him clicks until he does some real soul searching.

RellikSK

Nov 1, 2017
I See, to be quite honest I didnt read in depth on what Jontron did, it was something with gamersgate iirc correct?

Credit to HP_Wuvcraft.

To recap (and I'm sure this is not all of what JonTron said), JonTron said, in what he thought was perfectly fine for a debate:

- Foreigners dilute the gene pool
- Black crime in America is the same as in Africa (like, he fuckin' brought this up TWICE)
- Racial issues can be summed up via mixing different colors of paint
- Statistical data means nothing because Clinton lost the election
- Destiny wants to kill black people
- Black Lives Matter is a violent organization
- the richest black man commits more crimes than the poorest white man
- Tribalism is a valid theory
- Immigrants are destroying every single country they are let into
- America is gonna become Mexico
- Racism is over
- Muslims are organizing to make it seem like Christians are protesting abortion clinics

And Destiny didn't even fucking ask the most obvious fuckin' question: "If you're so concerned about immigrants, why do you keep bringing up blacks?"

Deleted member 1378

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
I See, to be quite honest I didnt read in depth on what Jontron did, it was something with gamersgate iirc correct?

It wasn't to do with GG.

He said:
  • Wealthy blacks commit more crimes than poor whites
  • Defended Steve King for not wanting America to be "invaded"
  • There is no court bias against blacks in the US
  • Irish and Italians were always considered white in America
  • BLM doesn't disavow violence
I could keep going though

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Jontron is one of those people where I just can't ignore what he has said in the past because it hurt me so personally because I was a black fan of his, an to hear him say such things about people like me? Fuuuuuuuck him and all that he stands for. You knew what you were getting into when you posted this OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.