• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
That explains how everything that comes out of his mouth resembles bullshit.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
all beef diet?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He's also eating all his beef well done just to show those bleeding heart liberal elites

badboy78660

Oct 27, 2017
Prior to this "news", last I was aware, he was on the carnivore diet. Looks like he's now limited his menu to specific prey-items.

Oct 28, 2017
I've not going to watch that fucking video because its Jordan Peterson but how does he deal with scurvy? Drink nothing but orange juice?

Deleted member 25712

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Holy shit what's with his demeanor here? He's acting like he just caught the interviewer finger banging his cat.

MTE

Nov 1, 2017
It's really disappointing that this idiot is one of the representatives of the carnivore diet that people point to.
But the good thing is, as objectionable as he might be, the diet does work. I'm over a month in, strict.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
He looked into the abyss and the abyss looked back.

Please don't try to paint him as some Werner Herzog type. He's not. Its an act, the guy is a bigot piece of shit cultivating a cult-like audience of right wing goons. He doesn't contribute anything to the world and he isn't even intelligent.

Zornack

Oct 29, 2017
It's really disappointing that this idiot is one of the representatives of the carnivore diet that people point to.
But the good thing is, as objectionable as he might be, the diet does work. I'm over a month in, strict.

How do you avoid vitamin deficiencies?

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017
Before this I would have thought that Suge Knight would be the next person to get killed over beef. Now I'm not so sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.