• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
youre sick of hearing about him but you made a thread about him?

zsynqx

Oct 25, 2017
Literally just saw this come up on my timeline.

Haven't seen or heard much about this guy, but he comes across as a massive dick in this video.

Sblargh

Oct 25, 2017
Literally just saw this come up on my timeline.

Haven't seen or heard much about this guy, but he comes across as a massive dick in this video.

There's the socratic method and then there's a child constantly asking "why i don't know i don't understand the world is confusing somebody hold me please I am scared of all the things" without not even pretending you are listening to the answers.

zoukka

Game Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
He seems to be in some sort of spotlight at the moment. The videos I saw made him seem like a rationalist and not the nazi-demon some parties have painted him as.

Vishmarx

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Starting topics with nothing but empty spite don't work well to convey what youre trying to convey. Infact reading about him right now it seems like starting arguments like these is precisely the reason he's being celebrated by certain groups.

chaos_planes

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
He seems to be in some sort of spotlight at the moment. The videos I saw made him seem like a rationalist and not the nazi-demon some parties have painted him as.
I had never heard of the guy before about 2 weeks ago. Now it seems people won't shut up about him. Really weird, not sure how he got on big news interviews just for writing a book, when he hadn't written anything before (I think?)

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017

Claiming gender neutral pronouns is marxism of a similar strain to Stalinism that killed 100 million people is certainly rational

Status
Not open for further replies.