• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sense

Oct 25, 2017
I guess I am not watching for sure now. they are going to make me cringe even more

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
491660405106671616.png

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
That guy was a legend and the only genuine guy on the show last year.
And he also made a really great game, glad to see him back.

May 5, 2018
Are they also having him here to present some DLC for A Way Out? Or are they bringing him back for meme reasons saying "Hey remember the F**k the Oscars guy? He's BACK!"

justiceiro

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Oh boy, we will not only get a amazing segment guaranteed, but people that can't shup up about cringe this cringe that will not even show up this time. Win-win.

Aadiboy

Nov 4, 2017
They are going to make him do a cringey scripted rant of what he did last year, sren't they?

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
If he manages to straddle the line between cringe and incomprehensible hilarity again then I'm in.

But if he's in self-aware mode a la Tommy Wiseau then I'm out.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
This will just be embarrassing for everyone involved.

SantaC

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Am I the only one interested in his next game?

Chrono trigger is fares fav game of alltime.

ZiggyPalffyLA

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Los Angeles, California
Why? His game bombed critically and commercially, and having been at the event last year, his schtick didn't go over well with the audience.

EDIT: Alright, maybe his game did alright commercially but all of the professional takes I heard on it were underwhelming. The Game Informer guys especially seemed really unenthusiastic. And honestly, being at the show last year and sitting relatively close to him, his act bombed. People seemed more annoyed than anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.