• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SNRUB

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
Josh Mancell, the musician who was responsible for the music in the first four Crash Bandicoot games (and the Jak trilogy) posted this picture on his Facebook page just a few hours ago:
image0.png

But upon closer inspection, look closely at what he's wearing, it's a Aku Aku shirt:
image0.png

Now I don't wanna jump the gun on this one but... could Josh Mancell be teasing something? Maybe being involved with the upcoming Crash Team Racing remake? They managed to get back Stewart Copeland for the Spyro remakes, so maybe they'll be doing the same for CTR perhaps?

Last edited:

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
A bit of a stretch imo. Could mean he's coming back for CTR though

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
Wasn't he a bit miffed about not being contacted for NST? He's probably doing something for CTR if he's posting this.

Motwera

Oct 27, 2017
I really hope it's the case, he's been awfully quiet about Crash more recently. Also, I noticed that the T-shirt isn't found anywhere, Aku Aku looks definitely more like his N. Sane and a mix of something else that seems... Familiar but I can't put my finger on it

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
I doubt that means anything, really.

He's rumored to be working on CTRNF, but I doubt this is a tease.

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
it's just a dang shirt goddamit

What's more suspect is the picture in the background. Those appear to be old keys stuck in the ground amongst a building

BRB MAKING A KINGDOM HEARTS 4 CONFIRMED THREAD

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's a stretch.

PLEASE GOD, GIVE US THE PRE-CONSOLE MIXES ON CTR NF, I BEG OF YOU