• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowSwordmaster

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
1I0d0GK.gif
Great stuff.

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Time for the semi-finals:

VOLADOR JR., KING PHOENIX Y EL HIJO DE L.A. PARK
vs
MR. NIEBLA, NEGRO CASAS Y CAVERNARIO

Phoenix vs Cavernario should be great!

msboo001

Oct 25, 2017
A small moment but when Phoenix(?) was in the corner with the guy with the caveman getup, him bouncing between the middle and top rope to dodge the strikes was pretty neat. Usually in US indies the guy standing on the mat would just watch but this had a in match propose beyond a neat stunt.

You know what's truly ichiban? Having common courtesy and respecting your surroundings.

Good Guy Suzuki

Deleted member 8583

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
A small moment but when Phoenix(?) was in the corner with the guy with the caveman getup, him bouncing between the middle and top rope to dodge the strikes was pretty neat. Usually in US indies the guy standing on the mat would just watch but this had a in match propose beyond a neat stunt.

Good Guy Suzuki

Yeah, and Phoenix is challenging Cavernario for a mano a mano match (singles match).

Should be great.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
The final four is Toni, Io, Meiko, and Deonna.

Unless Meiko/Io is a first round match

Then the final four is Toni, Io, Nixon, and Deonna.

Then the final is Io/Toni

Yeah, Io/Meiko is definitely going to be at least a quarter or semi-final match unless for some absolutely ridiculous reason they're put on opposite sides of the brackets which would be mind numbingly stupid unless it's going to be the final (lol) but thankfully they're not so dumb as to pass up what would probably be the best showcase match for Io. Just wish they weren't doing everything except the finals in two nights again.

msboo001

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, and Phoenix is challenging Cavernario for a mano a mano match (singles match).

Should be great.

That little bit they had in the match is making me look forward to it. Its not Hair vs mask right? Did Cavernario get DQ'd because he stripped Phoenix's mask off? Because it seems like Caernario had the pin but the ref stopped counting.

Deleted member 8583

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
That little bit they had in the match is making me look forward to it. Its not Hair vs mask right? Did Cavernario get DQ'd because he stripped Phoenix's mask off? Because it seems like Caernario had the pin but the ref stopped counting.

Not, just a regular match.

Ref find out in the end that Cavernario took Phoenix mask and dq him.

msboo001

Oct 25, 2017
Well, that sure was a 5-10 minute angle masquerading as a match I guess?

EDIT: Oh its... not over yet?

tm24

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This match is being setup to "suspend" LA Park for a while to keep this fresh for September

tm24

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
FUCK LA PARK CUTS A GREAT PROMO

Translation: When Rush wakes up, do me a favor and tell him who ran him over and remind him he has a mask vs hair match in september

msboo001

Oct 25, 2017
FUCK LA PARK CUTS A GREAT PROMO

Translation: When Rush wakes up, do me a favor and tell him who ran him over and remind him he has a mask vs hair match in september

Well... there it is! Hope that match is no DQ lol

CMLL been on fire the past weeks.

If AAA could only get better and stop with the countless swerves...

The show was pretty fun. I still trying to understand what the storylines are but at the very least no Jeff Jarrett in CMLL.

Deleted member 8583

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Well... there it is! Hope that match is no DQ lol

The show was pretty fun. I still trying to understand what the storylines are but at the very least no Jeff Jarrett in CMLL.

In lucha and CMLL you are going to see a lot of dqs and the like since they help to make bet / championship matches.

For example, Cavernario taking Phoenix mask resulted in a dq but helped advance the story and make a mano a mano (singles match) between the two.

You are not going to see a lot of single matches, they are usually reserved for bet, championship or grudge matches.

CMLL is in a very good position with lots of lucha legends, great consolidated talent and a bunch of upcoming young stars like Panther, Felino and Dinamitas sons/family.

Also, ultraviolence is alive with Park:

Status
Not open for further replies.