• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vylash

Oct 25, 2017
What's this? Expecting Joshi June?

VigilantRichEmperorpenguin-max-1mb.gif

4cf3ec5a4a45de27791e9f78b9e5ab005fa03ff9_hq.gif

tenor.gif

SWERVED, MARKS!

tumblr_ohorjxZ49m1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

WELCOME TO JUNE JARRETT, BAYBAY!

jj-strut.jpg

Jeffrey Leonard Jarrett (born July 14, 1967) is an American professional wrestler, professional wrestling promoter and businessman.

Beginning his career in his father's Continental Wrestling Association (CWA), in 1986, Jarrett first came to prominence upon debuting in the World Wrestling Federation(WWF, now WWE) in 1992. Over the next nine years, he alternated between the WWF and its main competitor, World Championship Wrestling (WCW). After WCW was purchased by the WWF in 2001, Jarrett joined the upstart World Wrestling All-Stars (WWA) promotion. In 2002, Jarrett and his father together founded NWA:TNA (now known as Impact Wrestling). After departing the promotion in 2014, Jarrett founded another new promotion, Global Force Wrestling (GFW).

A third-generation wrestler and promoter, Jarrett has had 77 championship reigns throughout his career, including the NWA World Heavyweight Championship six times, the WCW World Heavyweight Championship four times and the AAA Mega Championship on one occasion. He was inducted into the TNA Hall of Fame in 2015 and the WWE Hall of Fame in 2018.

Fewer men have had a greater impact on our business than The Chosen One, so allow me to take you on a brief trip down memory lane, this trip is not optional, buckle up.

Jeff made his debut on December 18th, 1993 with one goal in mind, change the face of country music forever. Jarrett remained undefeated for the next 2 years, defeating Razor Ramon for the intercontinental championship, and defeating Diesel the following month on Raw for the WWF World Championship

Jarrett would later leave WWF due to backstage meddling from Razor Ramon and Kevin Nash, both men admitted in later interviews that they were scared and threatened by the future hall of famer.

In what was described as the greatest talent acquisition in the company's history, Jarrett jumped ship to WCW and promptly rose through the ranks of the company, defeating Sting, Ric Flair, Randy Savage, and Goldberg (this match was removed from the history books, most likely due to backstage politics) before forming TNA with his father.

TNA was where Jeff really got his chance to shine, free from backstage politics holding him down, Jeff finally got to show the world what he was made of. From the King of The Mountain

fK2Dtg.gif

To a bonafide MMA superstar

JJ_display_image.png

jeff-jarrett-mma-o.gif

tumblr_mzilgtRmJw1rnh8oao7_r1_500.gif

to Mexico's Greatest Export, Los Double J

Jeff_JArrett_medium.gif

Few men have attained such a legendary career, and even fewer will come after him, because there's only one Jeff Jarrett

That's J-E-Double F J-A-Double R-E-Double T

MessyForcefulAlbino-max-1mb.gif

STREAMING SERVICES

WWENetworkLogo.png

WWE Network: The largest collection of sports entertainment in the world, thousands of hours of content, live PPVs, original programming, and you can get it all for only

giphy.gif

GlobalWrestlingNetworklogo.jpg

Global Wrestling Network: Semi-new streaming service owned by Anthem that features TNA's back catalogue along with a small selection of obscure indies. Only $7.99 a month.

stardomlogo.jpg

Stardom World: WWE's developmental territory, watch the talented stars of the future such as AZM, Konami, Momo Watanabe, Tam Nakano, and The Next Joshi Ace, HZK, before they appear on the big stage of Full Sail University. 750¥/month.

OffensiveImpartialAvocet-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:

Deleted member 290

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
btw, GCW announced Tournament of Survival will be available an hour after it finishes - so expect some near-live GIFs, UltraViolent June lives and will claim vengeance for this gratuitous display of Jarrett.

Deleted member 8583

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Oh, and watch more EVE people:

SHEVOLUTION! was an amazing show.

The best I have seen from EVE. All the matches were great minus one squash match.

Kay Lee Ray vs DASH Chisako was amazing, one of the best EVE matches I have seen.

Sammii Jayne vs Kris Wolf was really fun. Kris is the fun and playful wrestling needs.

Jordynne Grace vs Livvii Grace was a really good power match. Jordynne Grace is truly Thick Momma Pump.

Killer Kelly vs Charlie Morgan was another good match. Was really impressed with Killer Kelly. She has an amazing presence.

Nina Samuels vs Rhia O'Reilly in an EVEster Death Match was also really fun. That mini eggs spot was brutal!!!

Deleted member 290

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Devil Masami powerbombing fools;

QbcUVD0.gif
4MeBkbL.gif
xskF6lC.gif

A wrestler who actually drew a dime from wrestling and music.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We like joshi.
We like ultraviolence.
We like the Power of June.

Behold, all 3 in one powerful combo.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Regarding Jarrett in this thread:
GBujbRy.gif

Have some cuteness instead.
lFofyvY.gif

SWERVE~!
ULTRAVIOLENCE ENSUES.
ik8gTTB.gif

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't make it to 17,000 posts in May.

Thread must be worth a billion dollars.

tm24

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I just realized those dudes in the Harper video zre freaking Dunn & Marcos. I hadn't thought of the Ring Crew Express in forever. Freaking RCE and the carnage Crew were somehow on every early RoH show

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
As good as Nikki, Ricochet and Dream were, I really enjoyed Shayna trying to maim Dakota. Sorry Dakota but Kairi is the Chosen One.

shayna-baszler-def-dakota-kai.jpg
shaynakai.png

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017

Oh good! An excuse to post the time I got confused by finding a verified account in RevPro's Twitter replies asking who booked New Japan
fNTHfPLl.png

And then saw one of his most recent tweets was not only a garbage tweet, it was a garbage retweet from the Facial Abuse Twitter (which I was happy.nit knowing existed until then)
cVBe6cFl.png

OP
OP
Vylash

Vylash

Oct 25, 2017
Did they push Kai into the title scene just to make her look like a scared girl? I don't get it.
they really could've done so much more with that feud, hell at least give the girl a damn near fall, but instead we ignored an opportunity to get another babyface super over and instead just squashed her and used her as a setup for an already awful Nikki Cross feud

Deleted member 290

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's fine, I'll just hang out in the G1 thread away from you sick Jarrett freaks.

*edit, fulfilling UltraViolence quota;

hUo6h5a.gif

klonere

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
A reminder for the new thread.

I remember making this post, back before I lost all hope. Win, lose, everyone is getting signed.

TEAM KENNY: fallingedge / Brian_FETO / foggy / mattsdl / klonere / Brass Body Dave / wild wild rice

TEAM OKADA: okayfrog / ArmsofSleep / Xclash / Devenir Ácrata / miserable / Egg0 / Flammable D / giancarlo123x / ZeBatsy

IF KENNY OMEGA WINS: Team Okada must adopt an avatar of Kenneth Omega from his pre-NJPW days. Spaghetti blonde hair, dumb poses, almost NSFW tights. See my post above for a prime example. You must change your avatar on pain of peer pressure by Midnight GMT on the Midnight GMT on the 10th of June 2018 until 10th August 2018. This gives us some leeway with spoilers and whatnot.

IF OKADA WINS: Team Kenny must adopt an avatar of Yoshi-Hashi. There are no good pictures of him so go wild. You must change your avatar on pain of peer pressure by Midnight GMT on the Midnight GMT on the 10th of June 2018 until 10th August 2018. This gives us some leeway with spoilers and whatnot and may Gedo have mercy on our souls if this happens.

IF THERE IS A NON-FINISH: We all adopt Gedo avatars with the text "World's Greatest Booker" clearly visible by Midnight GMT on the 10th of June 2018 until 10th August 2018. May Inoki have mercy on our souls if this happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.