• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Joshiuary Wrasslin |OT| New Year, New Aces, But Meiko Is Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
I disagree on every level at people saying that Benoit/Michaels/HHH should not of been a triple threat. I think one of the coolest parts of that build is Benoit busting in and being all "Yeah, fuck your blood feud. It's my moment." and you wouldn't of really got that if it was a one on one. Also, that's probably the best WM main event

Oct 25, 2017
I disagree on every level at people saying that Benoit/Michaels/HHH should not of been a triple threat. I think one of the coolest parts of that build is Benoit busting in and being all "Yeah, fuck your blood feud. It's my moment." and you wouldn't of really got that if it was a one on one. Also, that's probably the best WM main event
At the time I was all for it because I was a big HBK fan back then but looking back at it yeah Michaels should of took a back seat. That's just how I feel about it so we'll just disagree.

Oct 25, 2017
I wish you could actually watch some of the older WK shows on NJPW. They got a lot of stuff there, but some matches missing and the completionist in me would have a heart attack if I was just watching 4 matches of a show

Nov 1, 2017
The only way I feel a triple threat will work in the context of the story is if you make it a Last Man Standing.

There has to be zero ambiguity over who won.

Oct 27, 2017

I read that the US PC's strength & conditioning program is akin to Olympic weightlifting so don’t be shocked if there’s a rise in rotator cuff injuries in NXT UK this year.

Oct 25, 2017
It’s still funny to me that WWE fucked up into
a WrestleMania main event and the question people keep asking is “should they put an awesome wrestler into this match” and somehow people are also mad about it

Nov 1, 2017
MORE TALENT TO BE SUCKED INTO THE GAPING MAW OF THE FED TURNING THEM ALL INTO MOLDABLE SLUDGE READY TO BE PLACED IN THE CORRECT CONTENT FARM

FOREVER FOREVER FOREVER

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Observer is out. Let the scoops rain.

AEW is negotiating with two major networks for a live two-hour weekly show

AEW opened picking up sizable talent and there are very serious negotiations with two major cable stations for a weekly two-hour live prime time television show

Oct 27, 2017
MORE TALENT TO BE SUCKED INTO THE GAPING MAW OF THE FED TURNING THEM ALL INTO MOLDABLE SLUDGE READY TO BE PLACED IN THE CORRECT CONTENT FARM

FOREVER FOREVER FOREVER
The unenlightened masses
They cannot make the judgement call
Give up free will forever their voices won't be heard at all
Display obedience
While never stepping out of line
And blindly swear allegiance
Let your carnies control your mind

Don't you worry
You'll be told exactly what to do
I give my people the lives they need
The CONTENT will succeed

Oct 27, 2017
STARDOM switching to paypal option, I will subscribe see you then

Hope BJW does the same when theirs relaunches

Urgh, no TV options is garbage. I can just plug my laptop in to the TV, so it's not the end of the world but putting up the price for 0 additional functionality is a bad look.

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The Jacksonville AEW show is expected to happen in July, and they are going to run a third show in Chicago in September.

The second AEW show will be during the summer in Jacksonville, with a large percentage of proceeds going to benefit victims of gun violence. There is still a lot to work out for the show, but it will most likely be in July or closely related to that.

The third show, as yet unannounced, is likely to be in Chicago, possibly back at the Sears Center, over Labor Day weekend with the idea of being the anniversary of the first All In, and would also be a PPV show.

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
They are looking to bring in Aja Kong for some dates.

Women wrestlers from Stardom and other promotions have been contacted. One of the key ones was Mayu Iwatani, who is unlikely to come. ROH, which also has an affiliation with Stardom, paid for Iwatani’s three-year U.S. visa so unless ROH and AWE make a deal, which will be difficult because they are competitors, Stardom feels it would be wrong to have her work against ROH, which also has booked Iwatani for its Madison Square Garden show.

Several Japanese women have been talked about for at least certain dates, including Hall of Famer Aja Kong, but that deal is not believed to be completed. But the Japanese women are being heavily scouted.
They will be running two-hours live weekly in primetime no matter which TV deal they take

While Tuesday Night Dynamite was trademarked and that obviously meant Tuesday was the plan at that time, it is up to the station they sign with and right now Tuesday looks highly unlikely, but two hours of live prime time is still the plan with either deal.

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Viper and KLR are both going to WWE

Bea has a WWE offer on the table

*Viper, who is under contract with WOS, which will expire soon, is expected to sign with WWE, for NXT, rather than AEW, which both made offers.

*Kay Lee Ray, also under contract with WOS, is also expected to sign with WWE.

*Bea Priestly, also with WOS, and currently with Stardom, has gotten a WWE offer. At last word, her future was undecided but she and Will Ospreay have talked about getting a place and moving full-time to Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.