• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
Calling it: This is a Festival of Friendship setup. Miz is going to reveal that he always resented Shane taking his place in the tournament and blames him.

the twist is its actually shane who hates miz for having to share the best in the world trophy and puts him through the cake

face miz is here to stay

TheeFanatic

Oct 26, 2017
Noooooo!

I need face Miz vs Daniel Bryan at WM.
bill-russell-bored-at-game-7.gif

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Now that I'm thinking about it, there literally is nobody to fight Bryan at WM except for AJ, is there?

All the other contenders are heel. You could use Jeff Hardy I guess but I'd rather they not.

Angry Grimace

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lmao if you want to keep shaming me for not feeling sympathy for bigots then be my guest, Boogie
Eh, I'm more of shaming you for thinking that equal application of justice should not apply to everyone and instead only to groups of people who are just like you; I think they have a term for that. Like, her contract situation is totally unrelated to her personal conduct - they didn't force her to keep working for them when she didn't want to because of it.

If you're really so bitter and angry that you think it's "Boogie" to believe that everyone should be entitled to labor protections then I don't know what to tell you, other than I kinda feel sorry for what the internet has done to you. People deserve to live, man.

In any case I'll just put you on ignore for now and move on. There's nothing I can say that I'll make you change your mind anyways.

Last edited:

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
So looks like WWE is all in on Face tag team Shane and Miz, unless the turn is coming post rumble

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Went back and watched Andrade/Rey

Good fucking christ that's gotta be the best WWE TV match in years and years.

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
pretty easy to predict given the article last week listing him on the roster

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
If AJ doesn't make it to the Royal Rumble, it probably won't be because of Daniel Bryan. Just a hunch. Here is my reasoning why:

Status
Not open for further replies.