• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Court's right, he doesn't kiss the ring

He just has an imprint of it on his forehead

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
We've now had two people change their stan picks to malicious picks

I LOVE IT MAGGLE
  1. Flammable D
  2. Serpentine
  3. Brass Body Dave
  4. Syder
  5. Serene
  6. Somnia
  7. Menome
  8. Vylash
  9. SparkleMotion
  10. BritishMonsoon
  11. Devinir Acrata
  12. tm24
  13. funky
  14. Frecklestein
  15. Pikma
  16. Egg0
  17. Avengers23
  18. rrc1594
  19. TheChuggernaught
  20. Edge
  21. TheeFanatic
  22. Dental Plan
  23. Zach
  24. Ryo Hazuki
  25. PHOENIXZERO
  26. salaciousdrift
  27. ZeBatsy

I really hope I didn't miss a spot for this year. Sent you my pick.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017

If Dragunov legit gave them the ok knowing there'd be a problem he's a fuckin dumbass. Arms said apparently wXw warned NOVA Pro not to announce him because he might get signed and they did it anyways

I really do hope he can turn up because Ilja rules and whatever Joey has in store would be nuts.

Jamie OD

Oct 27, 2017
The thought of MLW being actually able to offer any of that sounds like Bauer making shit up and seeing who buys it

It's the funniest thing I read this week. We start off with MLW contracts being worth jack shit then all of a sudden we discover that MLW has the power to get you American citizenship and a sports TV job.

Menome

Oct 25, 2017
Did I hear some RWF chatter in here before!?

I would like to remind you that it has now been two years since Zach won the 11-1 Iron Man match against me, and took the usage of MY WORD away.

Kayfabe has been entirely kept since then, and I've not used the F-word since. But I need an opportunity to win it back, boss.

Deleted member 274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I would like to remind you that it has now been two years since Zach won the 11-1 Iron Man match against me, and took the usage of MY WORD away.

Kayfabe has been entirely kept since then, and I've not used the F-word since. But I need an opportunity to win it back, boss.
Honestly your best chance is signing with AEW, I heard Seph already sold the tape library and the trademarks

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Honestly your best chance is signing with AEW, I heard Seph already sold the tape library and the trademarks
Sephzilla did indeed sell the RWF tape library and trademarks..........but the name on the contract reads R-B-H!

*folds arms and smiles*

RawTop5.jpg

Fuck Vince forever for fucking up the Invasion angle

Deleted member 274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Something that we seem to have missed yesterday is that HHH is apparently pushing Mendoza and Carrillo heavily as reaction to Bandido turning them down lol

Andrade's two week push is probably related too

Turns out treating talent like shit then blaming talent for it does have consequences

At least for Mexican stars who don't believe your brand bullshit

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
I still can't believe they went through with that "Andrade" name bullshit. Yeah we have seen this a lot of times before but that doesn't makes it less stupid when they do it again.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
We are locked in!
  1. Flammable D
  2. Serpentine
  3. Brass Body Dave
  4. Syder
  5. Serene
  6. Somnia
  7. Menome
  8. Vylash
  9. SparkleMotion
  10. BritishMonsoon
  11. Devinir Acrata
  12. tm24
  13. funky
  14. Frecklestein
  15. Pikma
  16. Egg0
  17. Avengers23
  18. rrc1594
  19. TheChuggernaught
  20. Edge
  21. TheeFanatic
  22. Dental Plan
  23. Zach
  24. Ryo Hazuki
  25. PHOENIXZERO
  26. salaciousdrift
  27. ZeBatsy
  28. Smylie
  29. Brian_FETO
  30. Mahoney
We've still had interest, and we've filled out the spots much faster than last year's so thank you! ♥️♥️

With that in mind, here's the overflow list for the potential men's rumble if we get enough entries! In the case of any main rumble dropouts (or if anyone wants to switch to the men's rumble I guess), this is the order you'll be called up to the prime rumble!
  1. Phoenixazure
  2. ANuclearError
  3. mattsdl
  4. Browny
  5. BourbonJungle
  6. (Zach has special dual dispensation. I have to make one fun exception each year)

Last edited:

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
side note if/when the Revival leave WWE they're so set.

They're real names are pretty solid: David Micheal Harwood (Dawson) Daniel Wheeler (Wilder) and legit FTR is a perfect name.

David Harwood and Daniel Wheeler..F-T-R! sounds great when you say it out loud in a ring announcer voice.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Yoooo what a stacked house show I'm seeing in a few weeks

Bryan vs AJ
Becky vs Charlotte vs Asuka
Rey is advertised as is Joe, Nakamura and Rusev.
Fun stuff

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
lmao Cody talking big about what clearly is a suggestion at unionizing six months ago

And now people ask him if he thinks his AEW wrestlers should be unionized and he's like "what? No! A union in wrestling would never work! I just meant some sort of thing that keeps talent happy and protected!"

Wilson

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So they added Riddle v Hero to Takeover. Hopefully in the next week, or on the night, that becomes a triple threat with Lee. Although this does mean that Takeover will seemingly happen without a women's match on the card, which feels like bullshit.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
lmao Cody talking big about what clearly is a suggestion at unionizing six months ago

And now people ask him if he thinks his AEW wrestlers should be unionized and he's like "what? No! A union in wrestling would never work! I just meant some sort of thing that keeps talent happy and protected!"

LOL, Cody, he of Russo is a homophobe so he's not welcome.. we're happy to book The Briscoes, is full of shit?

Cody works hard and he talks even harder.

That and what a shock once you become part of management the little guy doesn't matter anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.