• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
I kinda want to check out Hawkins and Ryder's wrestling figures podcast, what a random thing to exist

Side note WWE should still hire me to book the end of Hawkins' losing streak.

Omg they have a general toys Youtube series on WWE's Youtube page.... what!?

Hawkins is the man

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Was going to argue that Shayna Bianca might be the most underwhelming Takeover Women's title match, but then i remembered that Bayley and Asuka had to wrestle Nia on a Takeover

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
LOL, Cody, he of Russo is a homophobe so he's not welcome.. we're happy to book The Briscoes, is full of shit?

Cody works hard and he talks even harder.

That and what a shock once you become part of management the little guy doesn't matter anymore.

The Briscoe thing doesn't bug me. RoH might've pushed them on All In. They had the leverage.

But the health care thing and the union thing? They're things you said should happen, and now you've got the power to make them happen and we're backtracking everywhere.

This is like how when he left WWE it was "they weren't using me right" then after his name got up and he was pondering going back it was "It was my fault, I wasn't in shape." Then once he got All In and the makings of AEW together then it was "Look if ya'll wanna go to wrestling school..." (NXT). Like c'mon man. Stop this.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017

Someone put Ryder and Hawkins back together as a tag team with a Retro 80s Commando duo gimmick.

Yooo they send autographs on replica old wrestling figures packaging backs.... that's freaking brilliant.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
You goddamn right

RWF needs to return!

The people are demanding the return of the Stinger, RBH!
The champs ready for a new challenger!!
I would like to remind you that it has now been two years since Zach won the 11-1 Iron Man match against me, and took the usage of MY WORD away.

Kayfabe has been entirely kept since then, and I've not used the F-word since. But I need an opportunity to win it back, boss.
Do it you coward you won't
I wish. Sephzilla giving me the Brock booking. Defend my title every other year
tYyFefj.gif

"I'm being told by multiple sources that the RWF Board of Directors was seen reconvening for the first time in over a year last night. More to come as this story develops."

thefro

Oct 25, 2017
They really need to have 2 women's match at NXT Takeover: New York even if one is just a tag or trios match.

I'd probably add at least 3 matches to the average takeover card since the roster is so bloated:
Match with midcarders/future World/NA title contenders (can be tag or multi-person)
Women's match with midcarders/future title contenders (can be tag or multi-person)
Tag team match

They do some of that on what they tape for the next week's TV, but you'd like a featured spot for people who aren't debuting indie darlings and aren't in a title match.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
Let's see if we make the minimum and then I'll go round and see if anyone wants to switch, I did have an order of first refusal

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Jeselnik and Rosenthal Vanity Project (JRVP) support the Priscilla Kelly spot and bury old men complaining and WWE

we stan a woke podcast

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017

Rush vs. Shane Strickland has my attention

Status
Not open for further replies.