• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
He could write/spotlight his own crazy shit again there, for sure.

DlfHalE.gif

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
He could write/spotlight his own crazy shit again there, for sure.

DlfHalE.gif

virtually unlimited budget + full creative control + super reduced schedule that mostly consists of shooting these ridiculous skits could be very enticing for the dude.

it would be TNA-level broken matt at the very least.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
IS Matt still under contract with WWE?

I assumed so and he was just kind of dicking around until plans happen like Bray.

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Time for Matt Hardy Version 2.0

Go to WWEMattitude.com for more details

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not proud of it but I kind of want to see both him and Joey Ryan join and become enemies in AEW just so I can see Matt cut a promo on his dick.

thefro

Oct 25, 2017
The balancing act between a more sports feel then WWE and the BTE-style stuff will be interesting in AEW.

I suppose it's probably going to be like "All In", especially with Cody saying that Meltzer's report about Tony Khan being the head of creative is inaccurate and that Cody/the Bucks are running the wrestling while Khan handles the business side.

virtually unlimited budget + full creative control + super reduced schedule that mostly consists of shooting these ridiculous skits could be very enticing for the dude.

it would be TNA-level broken matt at the very least.

Matt's got a great mind for the business, so he'd be a big asset to have around in a creative/producer role if he's up for that. Trained a lot of talent in OMEGA too.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Lykos again

i don't understand but it's awful that it keeps happening

Also every single time its when they're shot back to the tag titles

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Twitter rumble reveals isn't really any worse than dramatic promos where an upper carder steps into the ring to declare they're OFFICIALLY entering the royal rumble match to a light pop.
Yeah no shit pal.

Sheamus and Cesaro had a best of seven where the seventh match ended in a double countout.

That's how The Bar was born
The one time 50/50 booking was an improvement, I and so many others were so non fussed with that best of seven series, and then it led to a baller tag team that saved both men from floundering.

Shit.

Think I'm going to end up buying WWE 2K19.

Not sure how much I'll get out of it outside the story mode but its been so damn long since I played a wrestling game and I got an itch.
This was almost me yesterday among my Fire Pro musings, but I held strong for now.
I need demos for both!

bmsy2.gif

if Ziggler signs with AEW I don't want to see any of you marks acting like "HE'S GONNA BE GREAT NOW"
Somewhere out there, someone genuinely believes in unshackled Ziggler.
The poor bastard.

In the case of friend Anth0ny, Poe's Law is in effect.

Deleted member 290

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Got an email from Vimeo stating that ATTACK is being removed, 30 days to download any purchases you made before they're gone. Maybe they're going the Pivotshare route?

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I have no idea how I let a Rin vs Sakura Hirota vs Sumire Natsu match slip by me let alone one with 5 entrances, Sakura performing the New-Tra dance perfectly, and a costume change.

The form of Sakura's Splash Mountain is chef's kiss worthy

uoAbVLh.gif

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
AAW's next show is sold out. Could be very good, could be very disappointing. I think it'll be good, at least it's at a good venue with a good crowd

DxYk4NJXcAANt49.jpg

certified banger. fuck everything else

DxYk4M8XcAA5Fhc.jpg

Battle of two flippy guys who are the least impressive of their squads. It'll probably be ok

DxYk4f8XcAEMOLe.jpg

On paper not an obvious choice for ACH's going away match but Big Match Fox gonna rise to the occasion bay beeee

DxYk4iuXgAIDK3i.jpg

This could be very good if they get the time for it

I'm very curious who Trevor Lee is facing for his last match. Hope they keep announcing shit before saturday

Oh god I forgot they're running Kimber Lee vs. Jessica Havok again stop please

Oct 25, 2017
Poor Lykos, kid can't catch a break. Walking out of Progress and seeing people in floods of tears was very sad. Feel robbed we only heard the banging DNR theme twice but a great show.

data west

Oct 25, 2017
Velveteen Dream really should have won the title

Ciampa really shouldn't be holding the belt longer than a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.