• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
RWF Headquarters
Attn: Sephzilla
1241 East Reset Street
Green Bay, WI 54304

Sirs:

On behalf of Dental Plan, myself, and all of the JIFamaniacs out there, brother, I am submitting this formal request to have one of two actions take place immediately to rectify a mishandling of the JIF entrance theme, the JIF brand, and all of the fine people associated with JIF at RWF 12:

1.) Expunge JIF's so-called "loss" at RWF 12 entirely and apolojize to the entire JIF organization for a complete lack of professionalism and oversight of the entity RWF and its subsidiaries, or

2.) Book a Tornado Tag Death Match between JIF and cowardly BiggestGeekEver and his sidekick Menome at the next RWF Super Card. JIF will agree to disband and retire the JIF brand if it is to lose in such a match (as long as BGE's small-bodied, diaper-wearing baby assistant Skikkiks is banned from ringside).

I appreciate your prompt response on this matter. God bless. HH
lmao

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
RWF Headquarters
Attn: Sephzilla
1241 East Reset Street
Green Bay, WI 54304

Sirs:

On behalf of Dental Plan, myself, and all of the JIFamaniacs out there, brother, I am submitting this formal request to have one of two actions take place immediately to rectify a mishandling of the JIF entrance theme, the JIF brand, and all of the fine people associated with JIF at RWF 12:

1.) Expunge JIF's so-called "loss" at RWF 12 entirely and apolojize to the entire JIF organization for a complete lack of professionalism and oversight of the entity RWF and its subsidiaries, or

2.) Book a Tornado Tag Death Match between JIF and cowardly BiggestGeekEver and his sidekick Menome at the next RWF Super Card. JIF will agree to disband and retire the JIF brand if it is to lose in such a match (as long as BGE's small-bodied, diaper-wearing baby assistant Skikkiks is banned from ringside).

I appreciate your prompt response on this matter. God bless. HH
Official JIF Van Down by the River
Attn: Zach
3498 Reset Era Drive
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74105

Dear JIF:
The RWF apologies for the unfortunate entrance music mishap that occurred during the RWF12 event the night of January 31, 2019. However I must unfortunately inform you that the RWF Board of Directors has no plans to expunge the loss "JIF" suffered to "G-Generation X" from the record books as we feel that this had no ultimate impact on the match itself. However, we will review the second request put forth by you and consider that for the currently unscheduled RWF13 event. This matter will obviously need to be discussed with the other parties mentioned in your original memo.

RWF's Board of Directors would also like to remind the JIF organization that if multiple RWF production trucks were not vandalized and stolen (note: we do not appreciate "FILTH" being spray-painted on our monitors) last year that this unfortunate music mishap could have been avoided all together. We hope you take this into consideration when planning further antics before, during, or after, one of our future RWF live events.

-Sephzilla
-RWF Commissioner

Zach

Oct 25, 2017
lq7aTiT.gif

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
wow I'm stunned

Smackdown tarped off the hard cam side for the...

*checks calendar*

hundredth week in a row

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
wow I'm stunned

Smackdown tarped off the hard cam side for the...

*checks calendar*

hundredth week in a row
Settle down there, no need for the attitude

Just think it's interesting to visually see the contrast when it comes to them performing for an empty hard cam side in such a large building

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Settle down there, no need for the attitude

Just think it's interesting to visually see the contrast when it comes to them performing for an empty hard cam side in such a large building

It is, but it's also something that we've seen with Smackdown for a long time now. The whole thing kind of lost it's novelty months ago.

Deleted member 3761

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's got to be the littlest bit disheartening to put on a show that looks and acts so overproduced to such a small audience.

NXT's production values in smaller (but fuller) locations would be so much neater.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
Considering we're in "road to wrestlemania" season which is supposed to be their best time of the year, that's worth a wow

Oct 25, 2017
Right now in NJPW if you're in LIJ you're feuding with someone from Suzuki-Gun and if you're in Chaos/unaffiliated you're feuding with someone from Bullet Club.

There's basically only two feuds happening right now

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
The after Rumble shows are usually the second biggest shows of the year, attendance like that is noteworthy

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like LIJ and Suzuki-gun have been feuding for an entire year now.

I said it around New Years Dash when they started feuding again, but it feels like the feud they do when they don't know what to do with either of those teams. Also, all of their matches play out almost exactly the same so that gets kind of boring. At least Naito is feuding with Taichi instead of Suzuki this time I guess.

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Right now in NJPW if you're in LIJ you're feuding with someone from Suzuki-Gun and if you're in Chaos/unaffiliated you're feuding with someone from Bullet Club.

There's basically only two feuds happening right now

SZG vs LIJ is one of the most boring feuds in NJPW, probably only the BC vs OG-BC was worst. They just need to keep them away from each other for a year or more. Last year, Suzuki vs Naito was one of the most disappointing feuds in NJPW.

data west

Oct 25, 2017
Booking Master Gedo

Stable Warfare? Why watch Dragon Gate garbage when you can watch Maestro Gedo in his element?

Can't wait til NOAH Network is real so I can start pitching it during NJPW like how bootaay used to pitch NJPW World over WWE

Seraphis Cain

Oct 25, 2017
I've been wishing for a LIJ/BC feud for years now and we're apparently never going to get it because heel factions don't feud and LIJ are still classified as heels despite all evidence to the contrary (EDIT: This statement makes no sense. Ignore me.).

At least it seems like CHAOS is slowly being absorbed into the main NJPW faction a la TEAM 2000 back in the day, so I'm excited to see what new faction eventually takes it's place.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I've been wishing for a LIJ/BC feud for years now and we're apparently never going to get it because heel factions don't feud and LIJ are still classified as heels despite all evidence to the contrary.

At least it seems like CHAOS is slowly being absorbed into the main NJPW faction a la TEAM 2000 back in the day, so I'm excited to see what new faction eventually takes it's place.

LIJ gets to feud with Suzuki-Gun though and they're both heels. An LIJ/BC feud would be awesome. And yeah, Chaos is probably on the way out so I'm wondering when a new stable is going to pop up

Seraphis Cain

Oct 25, 2017
LIJ gets to feud with Suzuki-Gun though and they're both heels. An LIJ/BC feud would be awesome. And yeah, Chaos is probably on the way out so I'm wondering when a new stable is going to pop up

...yeah I just realized what I said made no sense given the current feud, lol. Oops.

But yeah, please no more LIJ/SZG after this is over. I'm so done with this feud.

SeroTyler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I know they won't change because of the shirts, but the Bullet Club name and aesthetic doesn't really fit Jay White at all.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
I really don't buy Jay in BC. hope the payoff is Tama tricking him, and pull the stun gun after he win something.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Should Becky be leading this company? In her current spot? That picture... It says to me no.

what is the alternative

ronda is doing fuck all for viewership/live attendance. same with brock, roman, bryan, seth, whoever.

the entire product is cold right now. might as well go with the girl who at least gets a great reaction from the live crowd every time she comes out.

TheeFanatic

Oct 26, 2017
Beefy and Fanatic match

025.jpg

I knew Sephzilla would try to get me an L for his brewers losing to my Doyers.

J/k friend, thank you for bringing RWF back. Next time Cody needs to kick Dre's face instead of his headphones. Lol

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Not satisfied with hurting all the women on the roster, Nia has decided to start hurting all the men too

Rajah.com reported that there was real heat on Nia Jax from R-Truth because she hurt his "face and ankle" during her attack. Apparently WWE turned it into an angle by recording R-Truth looking for her backstage.

Jerry "The King" Lawler later claimed the heat was real on his podcast saying:
"And this got real heat for real. She blasted poor R-Truth and knocked him face-first into that wall. He was hot, for real hot. They were having to hold him back there. She made it look good."

https://rajah.com/node/royal-rumble-exclusives-r-truth-upset-jarretts-new-role-vince-mcmahon

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
WWE is booking Ambrose with Nia so she can hurt him on his way out and keep him from getting signed elsewhere right away

Status
Not open for further replies.