• The site will be down for scheduled maintenance this Friday the 24th at 2AM PST / 5AM EST / 9AM UTC while we perform a software update. We expect this process to take up to 5 hours. Thank you for your understanding and patience. New features will be included.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Joshiuary Wrasslin |OT| New Year, New Aces, But Meiko Is Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Wasn't Utami announced and then instantly pulled at some point? Otherwise it would be cool to see Emi bring her entire crew (Potential Mei challenge for Millie's belt?) or Mika making her UK debut given she's pretty much the only Sendai member yet to perform in EVE.
Sonny tweeted that Utami is at next week's show but quickly deleted it.
I think it was an actual mistake on his part.

I'm thinking it might be more Pure-J wrestlers, maybe even Bolshoi again since she said she would really come back.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
If y'all enjoy happiness, ya might want to make a Feb thread just saying... ;)
I'm tempted to make Febrakuary but two joshi threads in a row would be overkill. Though if it's choke based Raku should 100% be in team choke.

Sonny tweeted that Utami is at next week's show but quickly deleted it.
I think it was an actual mistake on his part.

I'm thinking it might be more Pure-J wrestlers, maybe even Bolshoi again since she said she would really come back.
Ahh, that would be cool. I just got around to watching the Battle Bowl and it's a pretty neat concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.