• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 17658

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

giphy.gif

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Speaking of Stardom the New Years Battle Royal is great fun. Love when they do that kind of match, nothing serious just entertaining.

Yeah, it was a great match to cleanse the pallet after the crimes of the bout that preceded it. Starlight Kid wondering where Mayu is because they need to close the show only to see her suffering because she's been pressured into eating mustard/ketchup packs by Kagetsu was a solid Mayu moment.

cwlLhTu.gif

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Definitely put me on Team not I don't fucking want a Triple Threat Match at WM. Yeah Charlotte is good in the ring and can fucking go. The one on one is a better draw then a Triple Threat cause the bigger money beef is Becky vs. Ronda.

Also yeah I feel both Benoit and Mysterio would of been bigger wins if they would of face HHH and Angle respectively. Hell Mysterio didn't even pin the champ to win the title so even more so for him.

Oct 25, 2017
I disagree on every level at people saying that Benoit/Michaels/HHH should not of been a triple threat. I think one of the coolest parts of that build is Benoit busting in and being all "Yeah, fuck your blood feud. It's my moment." and you wouldn't of really got that if it was a one on one. Also, that's probably the best WM main event

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I disagree on every level at people saying that Benoit/Michaels/HHH should not of been a triple threat. I think one of the coolest parts of that build is Benoit busting in and being all "Yeah, fuck your blood feud. It's my moment." and you wouldn't of really got that if it was a one on one. Also, that's probably the best WM main event
At the time I was all for it because I was a big HBK fan back then but looking back at it yeah Michaels should of took a back seat. That's just how I feel about it so we'll just disagree.

Oct 25, 2017
I wish you could actually watch some of the older WK shows on NJPW. They got a lot of stuff there, but some matches missing and the completionist in me would have a heart attack if I was just watching 4 matches of a show

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
The only way I feel a triple threat will work in the context of the story is if you make it a Last Man Standing.

There has to be zero ambiguity over who won.

deli

Oct 25, 2017
Sadie is going to get snatched up for NXT UK by the end of the year and it's going to suck.

Jamie OD

Oct 27, 2017

I read that the US PC's strength & conditioning program is akin to Olympic weightlifting so don't be shocked if there's a rise in rotator cuff injuries in NXT UK this year.

Angry Grimace

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's still funny to me that WWE fucked up into
a WrestleMania main event and the question people keep asking is "should they put an awesome wrestler into this match" and somehow people are also mad about it

klonere

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
MORE TALENT TO BE SUCKED INTO THE GAPING MAW OF THE FED TURNING THEM ALL INTO MOLDABLE SLUDGE READY TO BE PLACED IN THE CORRECT CONTENT FARM

FOREVER FOREVER FOREVER

Status
Not open for further replies.