• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuroyume

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I love Lawlor on Filthy 4 Daily. Very charismatic/funny dude, and he seems to be a pretty good wrestler.

The Last Laugh

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 31, 2018
If AJ doesn't make it to the Royal Rumble, it probably won't be because of Daniel Bryan. Just a hunch. Here is my reasoning why:

AJ is pissed that the women are getting over and he is treading water. I love AJ but he has the charisma of a sack of wet stuff with no charisma. He has always been better when other people did the talking or he had other people to play off of. Even in the glory days of TNA it was a glaring weakness.

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Lanza says that initially KUSHIDA was NXT-bound, but as of today the plan is for him to go to 205 Live.

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
WQwcKyu.jpg

NFCA.jpg

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
LMAO

MLW is apparently offering top indie names $150 per show to sign with them for two years. That's why they can't get anyone big to sign with them now.

Jamie OD

Oct 27, 2017
Mania week is going to be a bigger pile up than I thought. Already two shows have had to call off their big matches and it seems to be creating a domino effect. MLW loses Rush Vs Park. Black Label Pro loses their Lawlor & Alvarez tag match. That match was already a mess because I think the plan was for them to face Marko Stunt & PCO. Stunt got injured and PCO went to ROH.

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
So apparently, the deal with Pentagon and Fenix is that they aren't signed with MLW at all. They are still locked under LU contract and they have offers from WWE and AEW waiting on them when the LU stuff gets sorted out. They are expected to sign with one of those two almost immediately once they can get out from under the LU deal.

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Lol that's embarrassing

On top of that, it's being said that MLW deals have a clause where they can call you in a day before a show to do pre-taped segments, but you only get paid for the show day, not the pre-tape day.

Honestly these deals sound scummy as fuck.

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Lanza says Rush is expected to work more in NJPW after signing with ROH

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Btw, I 100% buy into the idea that Roldan is holding all the LU contracts hostage because he doesn't want to lose the Lucha Bros from AAA.

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
WWE, AEW, and ROH out here throwing six-figures at guys and MLW asking dudes to work for a hotdog and a handshake.

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Cara Noir vs. Scotty Davis was really good. That Kid Davis can really go for being 17. The match started with some decent mat based wrestling. Cara tried to play his usual mind games with Davis, but the kid was having none of that. Cara had to resort to his usual heel tactics, but the kid was countering everything Cara had. Davis does some impressive suplex, including some dead lifts. The match is worth a watch and made me a fan of Davis.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
AJ is pissed that the women are getting over and he is treading water. I love AJ but he has the charisma of a sack of wet stuff with no charisma. He has always been better when other people did the talking or he had other people to play off of. Even in the glory days of TNA it was a glaring weakness.

What the fuck is this post

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I implore you all to go watch the Rey/Andrade match if you missed it. It fucking ruled.

Deleted member 274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, ROH has such a superior roster to whatever AEW puts up already. Kinda wish they signed PAC instead

Too bad Delirious booking will probably stay untouched

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if The ROH signings are to motivate NJPW to stick with them after the contract expires instead of going to AEW. I imagine loosing access to Rush and Cobb would already be notable enough

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like as dumb as I think the name change is, I thought the Rusev and Cesaro ones were similarly dumb at the time and in retrospect they're fine. So whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.