• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeBatsy

Oct 27, 2017
DistinctSelfishGlowworm-size_restricted.gif

Angry Grimace

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
wow I'm stunned

Smackdown tarped off the hard cam side for the...

*checks calendar*

hundredth week in a row
I dunno people also don't notice that SDL has worse ratings than Raw despite being an obviously better show even when Becky wasn't either the star or around and even when Cena was regularly on it. Blaming the most popular and over star on the show makes about no sense at all. Individual characters are only on the show for like 10 minutes. It's external factors like Monday being the wrestling day.

It's not a matter of some person being a draw. Wrestling isn't a draw. Especially not after literally 14+ hours of it over 4 days.

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia

... Well ... from Cassandra something important later this announcement ... ... please see ... ... not incompetent ...

Could she be the mystery member?

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
what is the alternative

ronda is doing fuck all for viewership/live attendance. same with brock, roman, bryan, seth, whoever.

the entire product is cold right now. might as well go with the girl who at least gets a great reaction from the live crowd every time she comes out.

That was just someone looking for attention.

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to be in a car for 10 hours(to/from) to watch Juice/Trent, Great O'Kharn, and bunch of other rando dudes.

M
A
R
K

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Seems there's a decent chance EVE is going to make me regret going to 16 Carat.

DyTS5vdX4AEgIi9.jpg

Wasn't Utami announced and then instantly pulled at some point? Otherwise it would be cool to see Emi bring her entire crew (Potential Mei challenge for Millie's belt?) or Mika making her UK debut given she's pretty much the only Sendai member yet to perform in EVE.

It's going to be Shiki isn't it LOL?

Given why she's out right now I'd be really happy for it to be her. Kid/Saki/Arisa probably makes the most sense still though in regards to currently active members. Competition is too hot for placings in STARS, QQ don't have a big enough roster to lose anybody, and nobody wants any of JAN. I guess another option and the biggest fuck you would be Hana.

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Wasn't Utami announced and then instantly pulled at some point? Otherwise it would be cool to see Emi bring her entire crew (Potential Mei challenge for Millie's belt?) or Mika making her UK debut given she's pretty much the only Sendai member yet to perform in EVE.
Sonny tweeted that Utami is at next week's show but quickly deleted it.
I think it was an actual mistake on his part.

I'm thinking it might be more Pure-J wrestlers, maybe even Bolshoi again since she said she would really come back.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
Ha, just catching up on this week's Bombcast and there was an Art of Wrestling ad at the end, not even one of their usual ad reads

Oct 26, 2017
UK
If y'all enjoy happiness, ya might want to make a Feb thread just saying... ;)

I'm tempted to make Febrakuary but two joshi threads in a row would be overkill. Though if it's choke based Raku should 100% be in team choke.

Sonny tweeted that Utami is at next week's show but quickly deleted it.
I think it was an actual mistake on his part.

I'm thinking it might be more Pure-J wrestlers, maybe even Bolshoi again since she said she would really come back.

Ahh, that would be cool. I just got around to watching the Battle Bowl and it's a pretty neat concept.

Deleted member 28474

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Do any of you work in hospitality cheffing or waiting?

I'm about ready to nail my cock to a tree and play in traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.