• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
I'm still reeling from how the rap battle between New Day and the Usos had New Day coming in completely blind with regards to what the Usos were gonna spit.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Scalding pizza to the face is the foreign object I need to see, like fresh out the over, molten sauce, a real reason to shout MAMA MIA!

Slightconfuse

Oct 25, 2017
wave5.3-6.gif

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
I'm bored at work on Friday, so I have a hypothetical.

Let's say that Vince has a moment of clarity and decides to make a talent exchange program with NJPW. In this scenario, it's 1 for 1 (so no stables or teams unless you can justify it). The goal is for each side's talent to come back looking better than when they left, so they'll have to be going over.

How would you marks set it up, and who gets swapped?

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017

Let's say that Vince has a moment of clarity and decides to make a talent exchange program with NJPW. In this scenario, it's 1 for 1 (so no stables or teams unless you can justify it). The goal is for each side's talent to come back looking better than when they left, so they'll have to be going over.

I'd like to see Cena get into a beef battle with Ishii or Shingo

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017

Undertaker is about to put over EVIL in a battle fought partly through entrance attire, he'll bestow upon him supernatural bullshit he can bring back to Japan.

Cena goes to Nippon and clashes with Okada and overcomes the odds of a crowd that despite their manners are sending waves of hostility towards the cenation leader.

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
I know it's all relative but damn, no matter how much better Yoshi Tatsu is now, he's still just OK at best

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Finished that AEW podcast. I want to see that movie Moxley wants to make just out of curiosity of wtf it's look like. Probably would be terrible but I'm curious.

Aeon712

May 1, 2018
So Sonya sent the text that said Mandy was running late thus leading to Dolph getting there before Otis...yes this is the most interesting thing on Smackdown I can sleep now 😂

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Also says that WWE is talking to ESPN about putting PPVs on ESPN+

called this shit

yup, wwe network sounds done

Espn+ is the play here

money now, worry about expanding the fanbase later

Doubt it. If they go to any other streaming platform it will probably be DAZN because they already have international deals with them.

where serene went wrong was assuming vince knows what a dazn is

he probably saw how much ufc was making from the espn+ deal and his mind was made up right then and there

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
Nakamura is probably hurt pretty badly. Busted the back of his head open viciously on the edge of that piano. Looked nasty in the replay.

Status
Not open for further replies.