• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slightconfuse

Oct 25, 2017
ERXpP_IU8AECecb

Oct 8, 2019
Archived footage of the Japanese wrestling scene five years from now.

WWE won't effect New Japan in the slightest, and Stardom shouldn't be effected too bad. The factors that allowed WWE to take over British wrestling simply doesn't exist in Japanese wrestling. The top talent is paid significantly better, the companies that run Japanese wrestling have far more money than the British promoters, the Japanese wrestlers didn't really grow up watching WWE wrestling, and theirs a language barrier.

greenbird

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna be hard to show your talents abroad when you end up back in NXT Japan before the end of the year. Get that bag tho.

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna be hard to show your talents abroad when you end up back in NXT Japan before the end of the year. Get that bag tho.

tbf, I imagine she'll appear on NXT often even if she is mainly featured on a Japan brand, given the talk that she's planned to be one of the top stars. Similar to how BSS have jumped around a lot.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
is that ruthless aggression doc any good?

WWE documentaries are like their best output really, it's solid so far.

As others have said the first episode is hilarious with an odd mix of both revisionist history and also "boy the invasion sure did suck, and look at this awful edgy shit we tried", episode 2 with Cena was fun for me because I've actually never heard much about Cena's earlier days in documentary format so there was cool tidbits in there.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
WWE documentaries are like their best output really, it's solid so far.

As others have said the first episode is hilarious with an odd mix of both revisionist history and also "boy the invasion sure did suck, and look at this awful edgy shit we tried", episode 2 with Cena was fun for me because I've actually never heard much about Cena's earlier days in documentary format so there was cool tidbits in there.
Yeah, I enjoyed episode 1, but they definitely do revisionist history.

greenbird

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
tbf, I imagine she'll appear on NXT often even if she is mainly featured on a Japan brand, given the talk that she's planned to be one of the top stars. Similar to how BSS have jumped around a lot.

Yeah, you're probably right. I just wanted a bit of a shitpost to help deal with what I already knew was coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.