• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 290

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
those losers couldn't get over an inch-high fence

now that there's proper talent in the threads, they've all been left behind

igqfyvx.gif

Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
Pretty certain Danhausen has a contract with ROH

He's been liking and retweeting shit all day since the Cody thing broke and it surprised me. Like you, I assumed he had an ROH deal that he was keeping quiet until after Mania so he could work out his indie dates and do his show with Warhorse. If he does, retweeting and liking content about signing with AEW would not be a way to endear one's self with management.

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
Sasha's behavior is why I personally don't care about any wrestler losing it anymore. Like, if that's what we're doing, then I'm not buying into Ithis stuff anymore. Good for her getting her money but I can't be attached to these wrestlers in WWE anymore. If you're miserable but you took the check...I mean. You already took it. What do you want the fans to do? Be miserable too?

Dave is guessing 85k. Apparently each one's done worse?

I dunno, but I do keep asking who people are yelling at when they go "who's still watching this stuff?" Like, the only clip I've seen of SSD was Goldberg pinning Bray and Kofi not being caught by the Miz. I'm pretty sure most people in this thread are the same but all too often there's someone with a diatribe about "ya'll all watch WWE". Like...no, I've got better things to do with my time. Lately I barely watch ANY wrestling except AEW.

Did you watch the Sasha Chronicle documentary? She never had a problem with WWE, just felt depressed and in need of a break. Her twitter posts are for cheap heat with smarks who hate Vince.

thefro

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I was really quite disappointed, as I remember thinking that promo from Veda was pretty good and heartfelt - and she has improved some over the past year or two, but you wouldn't know it from that match! Also, Kylie Rae being there did no one any favours; she looked MILES ahead of everyone else.

That's disappointing because Jody Threat is fairly good (her match from Alpha-1 with Kylie from December is one of the better ones Kylie has had since coming back), and Allie Kat is decent.

Aeon712

May 1, 2018
Crowd shitting on Goldberg, I love it

And Reigns comes out not Wyatt yup I'm already done bout to play some PS4.

Matticers

Oct 28, 2017
Goldberg gets booed and then Roman comes out and has an entrance twice as long as Goldberg's. This sucks already. Why am I watching this? Morbid curiosity, I guess.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
I actually feel bad for roman. I haven't really watched at all but I thought that old super push heat was a thing of the past.
It probably would be if Roman's push developed organically via feuds and storytelling as opposed to him getting propped up for a main event title push against a past his prime part-timer simply because it's time for yet another WrestleMania main event appearance for a coronation match that doesn't even stand a chance of providing a decent match.

Roman's just fine... but his booking continues to suck ass.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
I tend to avoid outright saying 'hey there's always AEW just join us haha' as much as I can....but y'all should watch this Cody/Bucks panel hosted by Excalibur instead.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
That Lacey gif is gone.

Shit dude, it's probably flagged and now I have to assume she's better than Okada.

Status
Not open for further replies.