• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
f6hdsiyjrqj41.gif

Conrad Link

Oct 29, 2017
New Zealand
Geez SD is so bad, so f**king boring. I can't even be bothered mustering up the excitement for D-Bry and Sasha and coming from me thats pretty bad. They're just doing f**king nothing. >_>

Also f**k Roman, just walks out "DUURH GIMME DA TITLE SHOT AT WM!"

Doesn't have to earn anything, he's supposed to be the good guy we cheer for while he gets given shit on a silver platter like a heel would, these noobs lose the Royal Rumble but "oh well that doesn't matter I still get a shot lol, wrestlings fake don't worry about it ok lol."

Why should we care about any of this when they clearly don't? No effort into anything.

They couldn't even be bothered doing a little THIS MATCH WILL DETERMINE IT! type thing let a lone something significant like winning the Elimination Chamber etc.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Why should we care about any of this when they clearly don't? No effort into anything.
The answer is that you shouldn't care.
The WWE doesn't respect its audience enough to even pretend to give you a reason to care.
You should, in kind, not reward them with your time, your money or your interest.
Especially when there's another company that will repay all three in spades putting on a show later tonight.

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Are they going to give Goldberg a custom title belt with his face stretched over it? Please say someone has photoshopped this.

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Watching this Ruthless Aggression thing. The Cena episode is pretty good. Nothing groundbreaking but it's cool how much footage they have. Crazy that they have potato footage of Cena and the other OVW guys just shooting the shit in the ring together training.

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
With Wrestle-1 closing shop, I'm very into wherever Shotaro Ashino ends up, he works a style that translates everywhere except DG. Regal probably has a poster of him on his wall, though.

Reika seems likely to end up in NXT Japan, but who knows. It'd be a shame since she's improved so much.

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
"Guy who was WWE fan in early 2000s liked Evolution"

hardly a revelation

Deleted member 28474

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
With Wrestle-1 closing shop, I'm very into wherever Shotaro Ashino ends up, he works a style that translates everywhere except DG. Regal probably has a poster of him on his wall, though.

Reika seems likely to end up in NXT Japan, but who knows. It'd be a shame since she's improved so much.
Reika will probably end up the face of NXT Japan to be honest.

Who knows about Ashino.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Add Mutoh to the list
Shotaro Ashino, get your ass to NOAH after a G1 run.

Yuji Hino, welcome back to AJPW. You should also try to go to NOAH now that it's got DDT money.

Kaz Hayashi and Koji Kondo, go to AJPW and train those juniors. Or go to NOAH and train those juniors back to the legendary levels of NOAH juniors.

I hope Seigo Tachibana hooks up with somebody. He's got a lot of potential for someone so young.

Kodama and Yoshioka should hook up with a company that treats juniors well. Stronghearts would be nice, but I'm not sure if they would work regularly enough for their profiles to get elevated.

The W-1 roster has other interesting guys like Daiki Inaba, Koji Doi, Akuma Arashi, Soya, Andy Wu, and Alejandro. The hosses hopefully go to BJW, and the juniors go to NOAH or AJPW.

Last edited:

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
The answer is that you shouldn't care.
The WWE doesn't respect its audience enough to even pretend to give you a reason to care.
You should, in kind, not reward them with your time, your money or your interest.
Especially when there's another company that will repay all three in spades putting on a show later tonight.

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Which wrestlers did you and your friends want to be in high school when you were walking around?

that's a trick question, I didn't have any friends on high school

It could go either way I guess but I mean, nobody will be shocked if HHH goes has a say and goes with Reika.

I dont even know how Sareee will even be in WWE.

Sure, just saying she was earmarked for that spot when the real rumors of NXT Japan started popping up a few months ago. That she would be their lead female star.

SparkleMotion

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
One thing you can say about Revolution that you can't about a WWE PPV.

Based on the card, it doesn't look like any two matches will be the same.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Really? Because I found that tweet kinda tasteless even if MJF is just working everyone. It doesn't make me dislike him more as a heel. It just makes me dislike him as an actual human being for having to resort to that.

I don't think Wrestle-1 was long for this world even if NXT Japan was a thing right now. The buzz surrounding them had died off completely. I can't even remember the last time anything noteworthy came out of W-1.
I love Wrestle-1, but their tends to make the guys look bad. Their shows are easy to watch, but it is hard to be invested because they make tape so rarely and the booking is not great.

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
One thing you can say about Revolution that you can't about a WWE PPV.

Based on the card, it doesn't look like any two matches will be the same.

one thing you can say about Revolution that you can't about a WWE PPV

people actually give a shit about the people involved and it will probably be good

Status
Not open for further replies.