• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
DVu03rA.gif

CeroMiedo

Oct 26, 2017
Ah yes, just got home after shopping and immediately saw Goto losing, what a way to end the day

The Kid

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Saw a guy in the airport wearing 205 Live sweatpants. There has to be a good chance he is a wrestler who jobbed on 205 Live right?

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oceans rise
Empires fall
You know Goto takes the fall
And when push comes to shove
Hirooki Goto will job just like a punk

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017

I hope the event has taught her that the Holy Emperor is who she should be dressing up as.

El Pescado

Oct 26, 2017
Now I know Revival are probably on their way out no matter what, but I have to laugh at all the newz sites being like "Revival asked for their release again and have been removed from TV going forward" only to have them wrestle on Smackdown like 5 hours later.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
During the Suzuki/Moxley tag match, when Kevin Kelly said "Suzuki needs 2 seats!", the immature part of me was hoping that someone else would say, "And Gino needs 3!"

NH9gE7v.gif

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
There's a new Uncaged album out:

1. I Guarantee It (Royal Rumble 1999)
  2. Check One, Two (Test)
  3. Love At First Sight (Billy & Chuck v1 2002)
  4. Double Down (Bradshaw 1997)
  5. Million Dollar Baby (Ted Dibiase Jr., original Floyd style Priceless theme)
  6. Lo Down (D'Lo Brown 08 return theme)
  7. We Are The Nation (Nation Of Domination, the Rock's)
  8. Soaring Eagle (Jack Swagger v1 2008)
  9. Unionized (Union)
  10. Reigning (Luther Reigns 2004)
  11. Milan Miracle (Santino Marella v1)
  12. My Yard (The Undertaker)
No real bangers in this set unfortunately

SpaceSong

Oct 25, 2017
Just a PSA for anyone going to the NJPW show in Atlanta today. Our highways are on fire again. So, if you're going down 85 maybe consider an alternate route. Have some friends coming into town from NC I'm going with so I'm making sure folks are aware they may have a bad time on one of our major highways.

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
If Killer Kelly did actually leave WWE, that is just a massive miss by them. What a waste of a great talent, even by their standards.

Excited as hell to see her work Bloodsport.

Jamie OD

Oct 27, 2017
MCW Vendetta from Australia is getting hyped online and after watching it I think it's deserved. Adam Brooks Vs Slex is a main event created as a surprise opening match. Brooks looks great as a babyface and Slex is someone I want to see more of (just tone down the Marty Scurll mannerisms from his entrance). Danny Psycho Vs Royce Chambers is a big spotfest. Caveman Ugg Vs Hartley Jackson is a tough looking DQ match and Will Ospreay Vs Dowie James is a smashing main event. If you're subscribed to the Highspots Network you can find the video there.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Great OT Serene! It must have hard to put best joshi Tam Nakano in the banner whilst Momo's nowhere to be seen :(

Though the lack of respect for Miyuki Takase is discoostin'!

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I find it pretty wild that Arisa managed to win almost every award but not a single person nominated her for Joshi of the Year

thefro

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just glad Jungle "can't protect the smiley gaijin on a german suplex" Kyona didn't win.

We hates her forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.