• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
While that is true, I've always felt that Danny's had a bit of a chip on his shoulder about the 2012 Britwres indie boom - mainly because it was nothing to do with him, as he'd already fucked off to WWE. There's a sneer of contempt from him whenever he's talking about post-2012 promotions and the fans that they've brought in. Although, it must have sucked for him to come back to RevPro and get a nothing response, when he absolutely was one of the top guys keeping UK wrestling afloat during the dark days of the 2000's.
Yeah, as someone who watched him back in 1PW that was always wierd. That was when the Southern indies people on Twitter were in love with him right? Either way, even if he hates 2012+ wrestling I don't think that invalidates the point that if you read the article he's not talking about what people think he's talking about lol

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
I shaved, am wearing a nice shirt, and made reservations at a sushi restaurant. Will probably write up a card and get her a Toblerone bar. Done. We're married.

Henry Hank

Jul 25, 2019

Njpw should follow his advice

Couldn't agree with this more. Championships need to have a clear purpose whereas too often, across many promotions, they just end up being props. There needs to be a defined identification of what you are champion of, whether it's by division or some sort of regional thing, and there needs to be a defined reason why you strive to be the champion.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Couldn't agree with this more. Championships need to have a clear purpose whereas too often, across many promotions, they just end up being props. There needs to be a defined identification of what you are champion of, whether it's by division or some sort of regional thing, and there needs to be a defined reason why you strive to be the champion.

I want an AEW Pure Championship for this reason. Or a TV title. Something with strict guidelines and limitations for how it can be defended.

data west

Oct 25, 2017
Medium take: Signing Kushida was a bigger waste of money than signing Punishment Martinez

Kushida is the vanillaest of vanilla midgets

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
I hope all the people hyped to see more Matt in ring action in 2020 tune into raw, they're giving you what you want!

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Never liked Matt Hardy's woken/broken/whatever gimmick so I'm not excited to see him in AEDub

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.