• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
Nakanishi Week continues!

after beating Mutoh in the 1999 G1 final Nakashi earned an IWGP title shot at the Dome against the master:

XVOfd6w.gif

in 2002 during the height of Inoki-ism he put over Bob Sapp at the Dome:

QeedHcO.gif

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
If only WWE didn't expect their backstage interviewers to act like robots.... it's like they forgot why Mean Gene was so loved.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad Britt is doing her part to make middling new Bayley come across better by being the worse version.
Then again I enjoyed her dissing JR the other week.
Bayley should borrow as well and dunk on Graves ahead of this carmella match

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad Britt is doing her part to make middling new Bayley come across better by being the worse version.
Then again I enjoyed her dissing JR the other week.
Bayley should borrow as well and dunk on Graves ahead of this carmella match
What's crazy is that Bayley didn't do anything wrong. She didn't call out anyone from AEW and now another woman is about to make money off of something she's been using for months 😭. Britt is a savage heel and I love it.

Deleted member 1478

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Took long enough but I just finally finished reading Bret Hart's autobiography. Thought it was a really interesting book but did have to laugh everytime he quoted a wrestler saying how amazing he was or how he was such an inspiration. It may have even been true but doing it so often stuck out like a sore thumb.

Those last few chapters though were rough. Got to admit I was starting to tear up multiple times when he spoke about Owen or his Dad dying. Just reading about his struggles with the concussion and then stroke really put that ridiculous recent incident with the moron tackling him into perspective.

Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
Once again, the disappointment level is going to be tremendous if/when Hardy reveals he's not actually signing with AEW.

Having a "I was just using AEW as leverage" match against Orton seems especially fitting considering some of the stuff Orton did to get paid when his contract came due. (Picture beside Elite Lounge in Jacksonville airport, talking about wanting to wrestle Sammy Guevera, etc)

Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
I am increasingly certain that Matt Hardy is going to take that big quinoa money and sit in catering and that they have already pivoted to Christopher Fucking Daniels being the Exalted One even though that makes less than zero sense. The only possible upside is if Daniels is the Exalted One that might lead to SCU breaking up. Scorpio Sky would no longer be held back by the Dad Squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.