• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
I'm glad Britt is doing her part to make middling new Bayley come across better by being the worse version.
Then again I enjoyed her dissing JR the other week.
Bayley should borrow as well and dunk on Graves ahead of this carmella match

Bayley wishes she could cut a promo as good as Britt. She might be better in the ring cut her title reign has been forgettable, although to be fair that's because the SD women's roster is the weakest in WWE.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
I am increasingly certain that Matt Hardy is going to take that big quinoa money and sit in catering and that they have already pivoted to Christopher Fucking Daniels being the Exalted One even though that makes less than zero sense. The only possible upside is if Daniels is the Exalted One that might lead to SCU breaking up. Scorpio Sky would no longer be held back by the Dad Squad.

Good keep AEW away from being a retirement home for ex WWE midcarders

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Bayley wishes she could cut a promo as good as Britt.
True, I'm currently watching AEDUB (I'm on UK delay over here) and they actually give her promo time on the regular to get the turn over
Though her matches thus far leave something to be desired.

edit: this post is odder now you edited yourself! Yes I wanted to say "if only she had matches as good as Bayley's" but then I had to stop and remember that she herself is stuck in smackdown hell and I'm coming off a rewatch of her stellar iron man match with Banks giving me a warped memory, I think she's still good! maybe!
I'm sure there's gonna be a three star classic with 'mella incoming

Last edited:

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
It's hard to focus on the promo of this Pac video segment because the dude's just lurking in an alley in his bloomin' trunks.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
EQoIZCmXUAAFvys

Oct 25, 2017
Bayley wishes she could cut a promo as good as Britt. She might be better in the ring cut her title reign has been forgettable, although to be fair that's because the SD women's roster is the weakest in WWE.
You can't make someone look good by making someone else look bad. Baker is still a malformed turd on the mic. Bayley also sucks!

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Bayley is a way better wrestler than Britt. Britt is a way better promo than Bayley.

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
Finally watched Takumi vs Mayu. Amazing chemistry considering they had such a short time to put the match together.

I'm almost ready to give up on SD until after the Saudi show. Only thing that interests me is Otis/Mandy.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
I hope you enjoy the incoming Bayley in ring classic excel after also being graced with a Bayley promo to boot.

Aeon712

May 1, 2018
**** this logic, Naomi got pinned how does she even factor in the title race. Call up Candice, Tegan and Deonna to give Smackdown a real division.

Status
Not open for further replies.