• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Lmao Kendrick had to stand out there for like 5 minutes while video packages and commercials ran.

"Oh I can talk now I almost forgot I was out here"

And now he is cutting a terrible promo

GravaGravity

Oct 27, 2017
If he was a real man from the future maybe...

tenor.gif
I want you to know I appreciate this post and any further LU content 💓.

Edit: Jesus Christ Val Venis can go fuck himself.

tm24

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
What if i told you not that Bandido is good, but that Ultimo Guerrero is also still good

Matticers

Oct 28, 2017
Chad Gable needs to learn how to just refuse to be buried. What the hell are they going to do? Fire him? Not with AEW beating NXT weekly.

Gable doesn't care. Right after the Shorty G thing, he had an interview talking about how excited he was to dig into the role and all that. Dude is just happy to be there collecting a check. If they told him to go get squashed in a clown suit, he'd probably say yes sir with a big smile on his face.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
An entire show based on building a Kendrick/Daivari vs Lorcan and Burch match and I had to sit through it

Deleted member 28474

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I didn't even watch all of season 2. It jumped the shark hard and I didn't give enough fucks to try and watch it again, despite loving the first season.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Willingly watching a Hulk Hogan segment

in 2020

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Willingly watching a Hulk Hogan segment

in 2020
I'm sure it must still be better than watching a Hogan match in 2020.

Imagine if they booked Hogan vs. The Fiend for Mania and asked fans to sit through it so they wouldn't miss out on the Triple H and Undertaker matches that follow prior to the Reigns vs. Goldberg main event.

thefro

Oct 25, 2017
NoD7u1u.png

I've seen enough to increase hype levels

Actually a bit concerned about her possibly starting with Impact in the next three weeks too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.