• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 8, 2019

Don't know why they had Swole out there last week if there's just going with this.

Not a fan of this as Kris Statlander should probably be the person to defeat Nyla Rose, and Nyla Rose should have a long reign. Interesting to see what they do with this. I assume Yuka is defeating Britt Baker, to setup Nyla vs Yuka in a few weeks.

thefro

Oct 25, 2017
Not a fan of this as Kris Statlander should probably be the person to defeat Nyla Rose, and Nyla Rose should have a long reign. Interesting to see what they do with this. I assume Yuka is defeating Britt Baker, to setup Nyla vs Yuka in a few weeks.

Optimistic me says they have a longer term plan to even put the belt on Nyla in the first place and have this match, pessimistic me says they just booking week to week.

CeroMiedo

Oct 26, 2017
Could Nyla hang as champ? She was pretty exposed before, her weaknesses will be even more exposed when she gets to the 3rd month

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Amazing

Congrats on the career move Kushida

Maybe GabeS booked this kushida.
creepy-baby-kushida.gif

It's not like anyone would notice.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Did I hear correctly and they killed Rowan's cage thing without ever revealing what it was? After months of build? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.