• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

data west

Oct 25, 2017
nitrodome.gif

A4OspzV.gif

W
C
W
W
I
N
S
A
G
A
I
N

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f3434736659576d6359316b5a45673d3d2d3430373633313132322e313462626163333734653239303934623936303837373438333635372e676966

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Checking WWE twitter seems like a lot of people liked the Fiend. Which I don't understand
Is it that they liked The Fiend in spite of his terrible matches and shit title reign... or is it that they felt he was THEIR GUY and had just been put over repeatedly by another one of THEIR GUYS in workhorse Daniel Bryan... and he just now jobbed to a 53-year-old WCW creation in roughly three minutes?

I mean, I'm just trying to wrap my head around the mindset of what someone who still watches this product and takes it this seriously would have rattling around in their head before expressing their grief, outrage and disgust on social media. I mean, they should be used to this and not invest in a product that continually disrespects their time and money to this extent but they still do so what do I know.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
i
Building up the Fiend as this mythical monster who is out here snapping necks and shit only to waste that rub by having him lose to a suplex from a 50 year old lmao. WWE blows.
It was a mistake to throw The Fiend into the title scene as fast as they did. They're or rather Bray is paying the price for it now.

PROh1bited

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ahhh yes, put one of your main titles on a 50 something year old HOF retired shit wrestler.

Seriously, whoever is still watching WWE deserve all the shit they get.

It's all a bunch of horseshit wrapped in a layer of bullshit that's been deep fried in the sweat of Vince's senile brain.

Oct 25, 2017
the fiend stuff was dumb at times but at least bray wyatt is a full time guy who can still wrestle

this was absolutely the worst decision they could have made

i am happy to never give WWE any of my money

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Building up the Fiend as this mythical monster who is out here snapping necks and shit only to waste that rub by having him lose to a suplex from a 50 year old lmao. WWE blows.

WWE screwed themselves over. Bray should've never had the title to begin with. The Fiend character was sooo much interesting that it never needed a belt. Once he won, you knew he was going to lose at some point and lolololololol it happened to be Goldberg.

data west

Oct 25, 2017
RE: Ricochet

WWE is literally treating Ricochet the best he can possibly be. That dude was NEVER going to be a main event champion. He was never even going to be an IWGP champion. Getting a short-lived feud with Brock is him reaching his peak, honestly.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
WWE screwed themselves over. Bray should've never had the title to begin with. The Fiend character was sooo much interesting that it never needed a belt. Once he won, you knew he was going to lose at some point and lolololololol it happened to be Goldberg.

You saw the ceiling IMMEDIATELY after Hell in a Cell where he lost to Rollins. Didn't matter after that point.

data west

Oct 25, 2017
I still think The Fiend character was infinitely more interesting if it was ONE OF his characters a la Dude Love/Mankind/Cactus Jack. The fact that it's just Bray's ring gear completely ruined it.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
Ironically, WWE has booked Goldberg stronger in this last run than WCW did in their later years

deli

Oct 25, 2017
Glad we've got pages of dunking on the blood money show instead of ignoring it and talking about stuff that's actually interesting. Love to dunk.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
It's just like WWE to kill one of the best and original gimmicks they've had in years as quickly as they did. Seriously, this kind of incompetence is pretty amazing to behold. Meanwhile, AEW is going to have stars for years to come while WWE keeps going back to the past because their current roster doesn't draw.

GalaxyDive

Oct 25, 2017

Ultimately this.

However, without relitigating past fucking horrid booking decisions; it's a fucking horrid booking decision to have his actual loss now be to Goldberg.

They're never going to create new stars if the Mania season decision is to put the strap on Goldberg so you can have him vs Reigns.

awake4ages

Neo•Geo Saver
Oct 27, 2017
It's just like WWE to kill one of the best and original gimmicks they've had in years as quickly as they did. Seriously, this kind of incompetence is pretty amazing to behold. Meanwhile, AEW is going to have stars for years to come while WWE keeps going back to the past because their current roster doesn't draw.

It says a lot about the booking quality of AEW when there's not a single match on the card I'm not invested in (with the possible exception of Pac vs Orange but you know that's gonna be good regardless)

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Im not even mad at the decision. The fiend was ruined for me personally by the seth feud. For the love of god I need the crowd to get behind big e like they did for kofi last year and give me TWO MEATY MEN BUMPIN MEAT

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
It says a lot about the booking quality of AEW when there's not a single match on the card I'm not invested in (with the possible exception of Pac vs Orange but you know that's gonna be good regardless)
There was no proper build to it but I look forward to seeing the surprised reactions if they actually unleash OC instead of having a basic comedy match.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017

The roof will blow off the place if OC actually hangs with Pac. He's not winning, but you know the way AEW does things OC is going to come out looking like an even bigger star.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
toughest part of them killing off the fiend is deciding which mushroomhead shirt you'll wear to the funeral

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
The best part

Is this is all just set up

For ROMAN REIGNS TO WIN THE BIG ONE AT WRESTLEMANIA

CAN HE DO IT? FINALLY?

Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
I don't give a fuck what Austin Theory or Danhausen are doing

First of all, Austin Theory is a treasure locked in a prison and I pray for his liberation EVERYDAY so he can go to Japan and retire Tanahashi before forming a new stable with the Golden Star.

Second, with the defeat of The Fiend I am expecting the value of The Fiend Joker memes to plummet. The real future is Danhausen Joker memes. That's what I want to see. We live in a societyhausen.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
The best part

Is this is all just set up

For ROMAN REIGNS TO WIN THE BIG ONE AT WRESTLEMANIA

CAN HE DO IT? FINALLY?
I dunno. I mean, "he's next" and all.
And he needed all of 9 months to finally take out King Corbin.
You're putting a lot of faith in the Big Dog to assume he can take down the almighty Goldberg in his one and only shot at ever holding the Universal title again.
I think he might lose.
Oh... and did you hear he's a cancer survivor?

(Heh, it's difficult to write that shit out with a straight face.)

deli

Oct 25, 2017
And Bianca lost last night, getting a chair wrapped around her ankle for her troubles while her white "savior" stood by and let it happen.

Happy BHM from your friends at WWE! Remember that we gave Kofi a title for 6 months last year before you hate us!

Can't speak for everyone of course but I think Kofimania as a storyline resonated with a lot of black fans despite the company and not because of it, this sort of stuff on the hand is par the course these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.