• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
Champion Carnival A Block is stacked, while B Block is...not. Who will replace Nomura I wonder?

ER1ngbBUYAAIcCG.jpg:large

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Bray should just win and leave Goldberg the title on his belt while he laid down because The Fiend dont care about the title. Its so easy man.

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Sunday's TJPW show in the dojo will be a one day tournament to win a voucher for a restaurant with 21 wrestlers competing.
No audience, it just airs live on DDT UNIVERSE at noon JST.
ER1ljpBU8AALB3v

Rules for the matches:
First round to quarter finals:
5 minutes time limit, 2 count fall rules. If it's a draw rock paper scissors to decide the winner.

Semi-finals:
5 minutes time limit, regular 3 count fall rules. If it's a draw the winner wil be decided via a one count fall match without a time limit.

Final:
10 minutes time limit, regular 3 count fall rules. If it's a draw the winner wil be decided via a one count fall match without a time limit.

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Bray should just win and leave Goldberg the title on his belt while he laid down because The Fiend dont care about the title. Its so easy man.

The Fiend doesn't care so much about the title that he made his own custom version of it

that ship sailed months ago

also I'm not really sure having your world champ be a complete geek loser is the move anyways

Conrad Link

Oct 29, 2017
New Zealand
Holy shit lol, they actually did it. I personally don't care about The Fiend at all but holy shit lol. Why did we waste all this time building him up just to job to old Bill LOL?? :\

I feel bad for Bray, Seth, D-Bry, and all the old guys etc that tried to put him over and make him a thing.

What the actual f**k? For what purpose?

Why do they just refuse to let anyone on the current roster not named Roman or Charlotte try and become a thing? It's so f**king confusing. Again, I'm not a Fiend fan at all, but if I'm still angry and confused over it I can only imagine how bad those that are feel!

I cannot comprehend this company at all. Holy shit.

Conrad Link

Oct 29, 2017
New Zealand
Lol, The Fiend no sold a f**king entire stage thing falling on him and explosions everywhere, then got up and won the belt.

Had invincible cheat codes on where he stopped taking damage from Daniel Bryan for no reason.

But a couple of spears and botched finishing move from the 50+ year old guy who wrestled back in the day at that company you spend every waking moment trying bury still 1, 2, 3 EZ PZ NEW CHAMP!!

:|

He couldn't even f**king get him up for the Jackhammer, the one thing he had to do in the 2 seconds long match, the one part that needed to look good right before you pin The Fiend. Nope!

Part time Bill naturally shows up ONE WEEK before the blood money show, gets given a title shot for no reason, after litearlly almost killing himself and The Undertaker last time, suuure let's give that man a title run!

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
I'll do a quick one for HHH

RANKED

1. It's 1999 - 2002. It's My Time. I am gassed to the fucking gills, I can work, and Stephanie's looking kind of pretty.

triple-h-19.jpg
giphy.gif

2. It's 2013 - 2016. Years of trying to be Ric Flair have ruined my hair. What's a wellness policy

triple_h___wwe_whc_2016_render__by_lunaticdesigner-d9pkaxa.png

3. It's 2016 - current. I am Kratos and I will own all this shit. Thanks for the fruit basket, marks

GettyImages-1056512650-9743.jpg

4. It's 1997 - 1999. I miss Nash and Hall and fuck, Shawn's gone now too.

696150573.jpg

5. It's 2007 - 2012. I am the top face of Smackdown for some reason. I'm kind of bloated and my hair is really stringy but my DX merch money let's me sleep soundly at night

2triple%2Bh.jpg

6. It's 1995. What do you mean "that doesn't sound like an English accent"?

59.jpg

7. It's 2005 - 2007. I am a face now. Look at my Harley Race mustache brother

jun-21-2005-las-vegas-nv-usa-former-heavyweight-champion-triple-h-dm71jf.jpg

8. It is 2003. I am a fat bitch

GOLB_A2003_040_crop_exact.jpg
Lololol at the torn groin tights and clean shaven Trips, the worst look for his worst run with his worst matches, very poetic.

Personally I never minded the stache look but I suppose coming off the worst made it a lot better.

A bold choice to tackle a man who ultimately kept the same look for as long as he could until his hair failed him.

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Dave says Asuka and Kairi vs. Natalya and Beth Phoenix is the Women's Tag Title match at WM

also says Otis vs. Ziggler is scheduled for the show. lmao

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
lmao Dave laid into SSD with the star ratings

- Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson vs. The Viking Raiders: **1/2
- R-Truth vs. Bobby Lashley: *3/4
- R-Truth vs. Andrade: *1/4
- R-Truth vs. Rowan: 1/4*
- R-Truth vs. AJ Styles: DUD
- Miz & Morrison vs. New Day: ***
- Angel Garza vs. Humberto Carrillo: **1/4
- Rollins & Murphy vs. Strret Profits: **3/4
- Mansoor vs. Dolph Ziggler: **1/2
- Brock Lesnar vs. Ricochet: -*
- Roman Reigns vs. King Corbin: **
- Bayley vs. Naomi: **1/4
- Goldberg vs. The Fiend: 1/4*

went all the way to the negative star with Brock/Ricochet

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Send Rico back to NXT pls
its not like he already very accomplished there

The division also lacking babyface

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
lmao Dave laid into SSD with the star ratings

- Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson vs. The Viking Raiders: **1/2
- R-Truth vs. Bobby Lashley: *3/4
- R-Truth vs. Andrade: *1/4
- R-Truth vs. Rowan: 1/4*
- R-Truth vs. AJ Styles: DUD
- Miz & Morrison vs. New Day: ***
- Angel Garza vs. Humberto Carrillo: **1/4
- Rollins & Murphy vs. Strret Profits: **3/4
- Mansoor vs. Dolph Ziggler: **1/2
- Brock Lesnar vs. Ricochet: -*
- Roman Reigns vs. King Corbin: **
- Bayley vs. Naomi: **1/4
- Goldberg vs. The Fiend: 1/4*

went all the way to the negative star with Brock/Ricochet

lmao at the negative star for Brock vs Ricochet, Dave's a mark

Deleted member 28474

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
WWE actually actually call Corbin, King Corbin now?

How do you all not choke to death on vomit when watching this shit.

Seraphis Cain

Oct 25, 2017
DDT show's been fun so far. Kinda awkward without fans, and DDT's dojo being so claustrophobic doesn't help things, but the matches have been good.

Deleted member 28474

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Probably more but with all of the bullying and shaming this thread does I can't blame them for posting more.

The people who think Raw is a quality product they enjoy warching?

This thread even of GAF was always critical as fuck. Even in like 2014 people would say to just listen to Review-a-Raw. All people did was complain about Reigns push or how Bryan was treated or speculating what his health condition was etc etc.

Very little has changed.

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Probably more but with all of the bullying and shaming this thread does I can't blame them for posting more.

I'll never shame or begrudge someone for what they like, not seriously anyways. I love some stuff that is pretty trash when viewed critically. We've all got stuff like that.

And I'd like to think most who take jabs here are doing it with a similar tone, but I can see how that would be hard to get into with how much this community just kinda is the people it has been for a long while. So we all kinda know the score with one another for the most part and how to either ignore or roll with the punches of each other.

All that is to say I don't know if the issue is as much genuine destestment of anyone who likes Raw or anything, more the issue is just that we're kinda liberal with our thoughts and jabs and bits with one another.

Kensation

Enlightened
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe now Goldberg's son will appreciate him a little bit more......and limit his video game time to 30 minutes a day......Maybe workout with some weights in the garage with ol Dad.....

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't detest anyone who watches WWE in 2020 because watching WWE in 2020 is punishment enough for supporting that trash fire of a company.

I think that, over the years, we've laid out enough alternatives to their product and why you should consider them. I think we've had discourse about why WWE's product is bad, which sidesteps the ethical problems of supporting WWE with your time, attention, or money. If you choose to continue to support that company and their substandard product, that's on you.

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Is there no WWE thread for people that for some reason still want to watch that? I mean if you feel bullied here because people dislike WWE so much, then create your own safe haven. Although it probably would still result in tons of people complaining about how bad the product is.

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Is there no WWE thread for people that for some reason still want to watch that? I mean if you feel bullied here because people dislike WWE so much, then create your own safe haven. Although it probably would still result in tons of people complaining about how bad the product is.

Based off PPV OTs I just don't really think there are a ton of WWE fans left here

Status
Not open for further replies.