• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Aug 27, 2019
Both a Twitter thread and an anonymous associate of Sabi's have put out allegations regarding physical and emotional abuse.

The anonymous associate's story
Sabi has since deactivated his Twitter account and changed his Discord name to a simple "farewell"
EDIT: Grooming, too.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He's neither a journalist nor an actual leaker.
But those screenshots are sickening, like he's just nonchalently admitting he did beat his girlfriend regularly to the point of broken ribs, but since it was four years ago and "we made up" it's fine? like holee shit

Farrac

Nov 3, 2017
Alcalá de Henares, Spain
So, I'm a bit out of the loop when it comes to this topic, but I've always had the impression that Sabi was a bit problematic. I can't seem to recall why, though. Maybe someone can clarify it for me?

Oct 26, 2017
So, I'm a bit out of the loop when it comes to this topic, but I've always had the impression that Sabi was a bit problematic. I can't seem to recall why, though. Maybe someone can clarify it for me?

Very weird (at best) language about transgender people and some Era posters were guessing that his knowledge about game leaks came from illegally accessing GameStop or Walmart databases.

Not really close to horrific assault though.

Astandahl

Oct 28, 2017
it gets worse

it gets so much worse

QQrUq7.gif

What the fuck is wrong with people for fuck sake.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just speechless. This is SICKENING.

Mega1X

The Fallen
Jun 4, 2018
All of this happening under our very nose. God, this is just disturbing. All these people we have looked at on twitter and on streams, all of it a big giant lie, a fake persona. This is disturbing, this is dangerous. I hope the victims recover from this.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Journalist? Does this guy write for someone? I only know him as a leaker, so why you chose to classify him as a journalist is a bit odd.

Anyway, terrible. Everyone in gaming is terrible, apparently.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
As someone who mostly spends time on Off Topic visiting Gaming side this past week has been wild.

Just a ton of disgusting stuff non-stop.

valinthyne

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Didnt Sabi relase a statement the other day saying they were going offline because someone close to them was terminally ill with cancer? Not insinuating thats false but the timing couldnt look worse.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Fucking deplorable shit. That dude is such a horrible scumbag.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus Christ that's fucked up!

I used to follow him on Twitter and regret that now. I noticed him saying he was deactivating his account but now it makes sense why. Fuck him.

Merc_

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
lol the sack of shit ran and deleted his account like the coward he is.

Dylan

Oct 28, 2017
All of this happening under our very nose. God, this is just disturbing. All these people we have looked at on twitter and on streams, all of it a big giant lie, a fake persona. This is disturbing, this is dangerous. I hope the victims recover from this.

It's terrible, but not the least bit surprising right? The video game industry and its fanbase have been the source of some of the most globally vile shit in the past decade alone. Gamergate wasn't a fluke. To think that video game culture isn't also a hotbed for abuse is just being naive. I think a lot of people saw this coming.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Very weird (at best) language about transgender people and some Era posters were guessing that his knowledge about game leaks came from illegally accessing GameStop or Walmart databases.

Not really close to horrific assault though.

Wasn't it assumed that he was straight up taking leaks from other places -- including Era insiders -- and then claiming he was the one who got the leak?

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus this is fucking disgusting, what a piece of shit.

And a coward too going by his reaction is scrubbing his social media accounts.

Nardy_19

Alt-account
Banned
Sep 14, 2019
Didn't this same guy deactivate his twitter like 4/5 months ago after falsely predicting a huge Smash Leak and being adamant for weeks that it was true ....only to be proven wrong and then he tried backpedaling you no avail.