• iOS/Safari issues when launching the site from mobile home screens should now be fixed! A2HS button compatibility on Android Firefox has also been fixed! Add some purple to your home screen today.

Journey (thatgamecompany) is coming to PC [Epic Games store]

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting. Annapurna is publishing. I thought Sony/Sony Santa Monica were pretty instrumental in its development.

cnrm

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting. Annapurna is publishing. I thought Sony/Sony Santa Monica were pretty instrumental in its development.
SIE obviously owns Journey and Santa Monica did incubation support, but SIE happened to license it to Annapurna. Annapurna previously published a recent iOS port of Flower.

wait a minute, is this being released for free to promote the store, like Shadow Complex Remastered initially was a few years back to promote their launcher? price reads "free" for a second before the page finishes loading

Oct 25, 2017
God damn, I was hoping it was going to be a port of the Journey arcade game. I guess I am going to have to stop believing that can happen.

Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if Epic was the party that fronted the money for it to come to PC (By way of untying it from being PlayStation exclusive, that is) - Given that it's on their store.