• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
Hikaru hasn't been forgotten. She is just finishing with all her dates in Japan before moving full time to America in October. The reason why they don't mention her is that she basically is booked for the dates that AEW has shows so it doesn't make sense to talk to her if she won't show up.

Jericho wasn't on Fyter Fest and got mentioned. Moxley wasn't on FFTF and he got mentioned. If you want someone to seem strong you can benefit from mentioning them when they aren't around.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Bea is learning that a trip to America is no vacation.

will.gif

Deleted member 274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Lee needs to understand not everyone can be a star

Alternatively, maybe they're waiting for him to change his name to Benetton Steele so he can finally get pushed

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The best you're getting out of any of those 4 is average at best. Natty can go but the match won't have any heat at all. They better hope that Sasha is coming back for reals.

Not like they have a ton of talented women in their developmental or anything

Shame that all they have is those four

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
Bobby wants Brock, fam.

Pretty sure this is one of the reasons he went back to WWE and they've still not given him the match lol. It's stupid as fuck from WWE too as this should actually be an interesting match. Instead they just had Lashley lose to Braun and Brock win the belt so there's no reason he would be in the title picture now let alone in a feud with him.

truly101

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Not like they have a ton of talented women in their developmental or anything

Shame that all they have is those four
I mean now is the time to call Shayna up if you ask me, especially if Seth is going to feud against one former MMA star with formuliac matches, she should face the same thing (I like Shayna, all but that cage match are the same damn match)

Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
Lol so hope that promo last night wasn't intended for this

Of course it was. Considering they bothered to post that I have to wonder if he was going to win. If they wanted Brock to win just booking a match that would at least be good could take the sting out of another Brock reign for hardcore nerd fans. Putting the belt on Brock for awhile makes sense going into TV against real competition.

EDIT: I just hope Bryan isn't hurt. This is a situation where I would rather it be fickle Vince bullshit than an injury.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
My medical school professor (the same doctor who took care of Jerry Lawler during his heart attack on Raw years ago) is now working in AEW:

Cool stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.