• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
Alvarez: "All I can tell you about 205 Live is that it is an absolute ghost town at the Gorilla Position when 205 Live starts. Like everyone's there for SmackDown. Everyone's watching the matches, everybody's there doing their work and as soon as that show's over everybody goes home. I'm talking about the people who work in WWE — not everybody obvious — but they all just go home and that's 205 Live."
Same as the audience

Mafro

Oct 25, 2017
Those accounts whose sole purpose is to just post out of context Meltzer stuff to try and "gotcha" him are really weird and I don't know why people waste their time posting them.

Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
Dumb question about the possible move to FS1 for NXT. Doesn't WWE have a commitment to international partners for a minimum number of hours of original content? If there ends up being an FS1 NXT deal does that mean that 205 Live just gets lazily expanded to 2 hours or do they come up with the hour from somewhere else?

Deleted member 290

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ospreay vs Okada ruled, enjoyed EVIL vs KENTA as well and SANADA vs Ibushi was fun, but never really got into a higher gear I found.

Dragon Gate Kobe World tomorrow, was all excited for the debut of English commentary until I realised fuckin' Larry Dallas is doing it, good lord...

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I been watching the full shows instead of the block matches. And I have to say Kevin , rocky and chris deserve a raise

Aeon712

May 1, 2018

Alvarez: "All I can tell you about 205 Live is that it is an absolute ghost town at the Gorilla Position when 205 Live starts. Like everyone's there for SmackDown. Everyone's watching the matches, everybody's there doing their work and as soon as that show's over everybody goes home. I'm talking about the people who work in WWE — not everybody obvious — but they all just go home and that's 205 Live."
That would explain why Mike Kanellis has two totally different storylines going on. And Gable getting to put on great matches on 205 while stalking Apollo for another team on Smackdown.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
I guess this is the month of cancellations.

Days of Ruin/Dark Conflict was the worst Advance Wars game, don't even try and debate it.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Hey not my fault that IntSys tanked the series by rebooting it into some gritty edgelord war bullshit. The only good character in Days of Ruin/Dark Conflict was Lin. Anyone who liked Advance Wars: Days of Ruin is up there with the same type of people who wouldn't rewind VHS tapes before returning them to the video store.

Deleted member 8583

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Really picks up when it goes to sudden death; Aja vs Fabby was fantastic. Josh constantly announcing Sumire as Samurai killed me inside though.

Yeah, it made me want a full Kong vs Apache death match.

I really want AAA to bring back the Lucha World Cups just to see how they would book one now that they are getting better.

Also, there is nothing to kill inside you q;

Slightconfuse

Oct 25, 2017
GOAT!!!
D_53dsXU8AAZwTv

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I can't abide people shit talking Death Yama-san nor Serene suddenly jumping on the AZM hype train!
Yeah, it made me want a full Kong vs Apache death match.

I really want AAA to bring back the Lucha World Cups just to see how they would book one now that they are getting better.

Also, there is nothing to kill inside you q;

Sumire winning her first title lit a small flame within my heart, you instantly extinguished it.

Natsumi's been wearing that gear for years. I think Kairi gave it to her as a farewell gift when Actwres Girl'z stopped working with Stardom.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey not my fault that IntSys tanked the series by rebooting it into some gritty edgelord war bullshit. The only good character in Days of Ruin/Dark Conflict was Lin. Anyone who liked Advance Wars: Days of Ruin is up there with the same type of people who wouldn't rewind VHS tapes before returning them to the video store.
What if I tell you that days of ruin is the best game in the series

Oct 25, 2017
[QUOTE="tm24, post: 22904298, member: 5430" ]

I think Volador would be a bad choice for the PWG crowd. He's been heavy in cruise control this year outside of maybe 3 matches
[/QUOTE]

So like Pentagon whom the all love?

Deleted member 274

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Calling Days of Ruin a bad game?

You people make me sick and are as responsible for the series' tragic death as Nintendo and IS

Deleted member 290

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, every time there's a big NJ main event match with a big, intricate finishing sequence that a bunch of people freak out over, I can always guarantee on obnoxious AJPW fans sticking their heads up in my mentions to remind people how awful the thing they're enjoying is. Bonus points if someone's had the temerity to call Ospreay wrestler of the year, then you get the Kento stans enraged as well.

I don't understand why people can't just like what they like, and leave others and their own personal tastes be.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, every time there's a big NJ main event match with a big, intricate finishing sequence that a bunch of people freak out over, I can always guarantee on obnoxious AJPW fans sticking their heads up in my mentions to remind people how awful the thing they're enjoying is. Bonus points if someone's had the temerity to call Ospreay wrestler of the year, then you get the Kento stans enraged as well.

I don't understand why people can't just like what they like, and leave others and their own personal tastes be.
AJpw has fans?

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
I'm assuming Beyond was like "look we don't have enough matches to make this show 7 hours long, we gotta figure out a way to add an extra hour to this"

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
everyone: Ibushi and Naito are going to the finals of G1

new japan: a ha, actually it is Jon Moxley and KENTA but thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.