• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Ishii is old and busted. Still can put on bangers but he's currently as flexible as Kurt Angle right before his retirement.

I loved you Ishii, but retire.

Seraphis Cain

Oct 25, 2017
It's interesting, by the way, that Bea and Shoko are both going to be on the card. They're both the top champion in their respective companies. One would think that wrestling politics might come into play if they're booked in the same match.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
It's interesting, by the way, that Bea and Shoko are both going to be on the card. They're both the top champion in their respective companies. One would think that wrestling politics might come into play if they're booked in the same match.
👇
D_NG1VZXsAAy1K1.jpg

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
I was told the other day they're a comedy team

Make up your minds, people!
Jungle Boy is kind of your classic cruiserweight.

Luchasaurus is a big dude that crushes people with some surprising agility, he has kind of a comedic introduction from ring announcers sometimes with a "life finds a way" joke in there but thats about it.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Weird that we are 48 hours from the show and they can't announce anything for Britt and Bea besides "they'll be in a match!"

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I'm guessing they are dragging out announcing whatever the match is so they can announce it tomorrow. That way they get websites reportin one day on the talent announcement and then tomorrow about the match.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I've not seen them announce Shoko, only TJPW did because they had to explain why she's not on this weekend's show when they put out the card.

Well I don't think TJPW would have taken her off this late in the game if she didn't have the visa already. It's the same logic. :P

thefro

Oct 25, 2017
It's weird we're 48 hours from the show and they just announced a tag team match with major implications for the tag division. Are they gonna do another Road to Fight for the Fallen?

Have they even announced that through AEW channels or is that a Fite TV/ITV image? I don't see it on AEW's Twitter/Instagram, and there's just a blurry picture of it on Reddit.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
I'm a bit worried that the "don't break the light tube" stip is going to keep this from being the banger it should be, but nevertheless this is the match

D_CUQw2U0AIfzdY.jpg

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
I think Seth's pairing with Becky has hurt her a lot, no?
I think the lack of TV time to women have received since Rousey's "vacation" has hurt things more than anything. At least with Seth she gets on TV. This Smackdown was the most I've seen of the WWE women's division in a long time. A Carmella v Cross, the contract signing, IIconics/Kabuki warriors bit, and the bit with Ember, Sonya, and Mandy, then the KO shout outs.

That and the never ending feud with Lacey Evans instead of giving someone who hasn't lost in every match a title shot would be nice. If Becky was booked more like Kofi taking on all comers and coming out on top I think she'd be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.