• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
I can't deal..

I CAN'T DEAL

zrPwtoZ.gif

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
i just realised that my biggest diasappointment with vaughn vertigo is that he doesn't come out to vertigo by american hi-fi

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Boa vs. Jordan Miles was okay. Boa is obviously green and I really hate Jordan's super smiley thing.

Killian Dain was wasted with Sanity.

Good Keith Lee promo. It doesn't make up for how they booked him, but I appreciate when they can turn it into motivation for the character.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Montez Ford is sooo good.

*Burch has Dawkins in a crossface*
*Ford kicks Burch to break it up*
Burch: *glares*
Ford: YEAH I DID IT

lol

I would say Sanity was wasted, but yeah
Sanity was a bad gimmick.

I thought he looked good in his first squash, but Mendoza makes everyone look good.

This latest go he looked middling. The spinning kick really should be his finish. His rolling cutter just looks bad.
I think a guy with his size would be better served with a power move than a strike for a finish, but yeah the cutter is shit.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully they're not talking WWE. The ol' "Stand up for WWE, WWE fans" email Dan sent to everyone was...smh

I feel like I shouldn't want to know but I'm morbidly curious about this.

Giantbomb talking about WWE is meh.

If they actually watch wrestling they enjoy (new or old) I would be interested

Expecting 75% WWE talk, 20 percent AEW talk focusing on Jebailey vs Nakazawa and the Ryu/Ken/Akuma outfits, and 5 percent Alex trying in vain to talk about NJPW before they sidetrack into Enzo/Janela's nonsense.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Dave making it sound like NJPW is still ice cold on AEW

Essentially what happened is that well before the announcement of AEW, NJPW was told by The Young Bucks and others, what the plans were and that they wanted to work together. New Japan's response was to pull all the Americans that they thought were going to AEW off New Year's Dash and beat everyone at the Tokyo Dome. Still, a meeting was scheduled after the Tokyo Dome. New Japan's reaction was they were working with ROH, and they had to given the agreed upon Madison Square Garden show. But from that point it was cold. Even though Kenny Omega contractually can work for New Japan, New Japan has not attempted to book him and it's to the point that the subjects of AEW and Omega are not allowed to be acknowledged by anyone in New Japan. While things can always change, really with just one phone call, the idea that people think an Omega vs. Kota Ibushi match will be at one of the Tokyo Domes in January is simply not the case.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like the future of LAX is still up in the air. I still think they'd be insane to not go to AEW.

LAX is under contract for about a month. They've gotten significant offers from both WWE and AEW. No decision has been made. There are those in WWE who believe they will be starting in September there, but most close to the situation expect the decision will be AEW.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
Watched Shingo vs Ospreay again.

Ospreay is very much in the running for Performer of the Year. Twitter mistakes/shenanigans aside, I don't know how you can write this guy off as anything other than the best in the planet right now. Honestly same with Shingo.

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
Dave making it sound like NJPW is still ice cold on AEW
The Elite used the New Japan exposure and freedom they were allowed and opportunities given to them to up and leave to create their own company, a competitor to New Japan and their Western expansion. Of course New Japan would be upset.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Unsure if anyone posted this yet?

Syuri is returning to wrestling next month! Her UFC contract is up.

SeroTyler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I would love AEW and New Japan to work together, but NJPW pushed The Elite to the moon for years, almost at the expense of the booking, and then lent their top guy to a show they were running "for fun" and got absolutely burned and their US expansion basically taken from them. I don't blame them one bit if they never work with AEW.

Status
Not open for further replies.