• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
You kidding me? Taichi would be even more scared than Alvarez is right now. Gage doesn't know how to be scared. Expected Gage-Taichi hype Tweet:

I don't know who this singing weirdo is but it's MDK.

Flash forward a week then Taichi dies.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
You kidding me? Taichi would be even more scared than Alvarez is right now. Gage doesn't know how to be scared. Expected Gage-Taichi hype Tweet:

I don't know who this singing weirdo is but it's MDK.

Flash forward a week then Taichi dies.

Most wrestlers are told stories of Nick Gage before bedtime to make sure they stay good... Gage is told stories of Taichi... because our lord is a bad mothefucker

In lolTNA news...

Dave says that the reason Sami beat Tessa at Slammiversary is that they were afraid people would "turn on Tessa" if she beat Sami in the main event. And they thought she'd get over better if she lost.

lol

Screaming stifling a cry..

lmao at Reddit saying "actually Tessa losing was good and it worked"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I would rant but wrestlera at large gets intergender wrestling.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Nah, he only has eyes for Sareee at the moment and waiting out her contract with Diana.

Dave didn't post the Tokyo Sports stuff, but it was mentioned in Tokyo Sports in an interview with Triple H that WWE wants to start focusing on signing more women from Japan.

This is definitely a response to AEW and their joshi stuff.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
Didn't see it posted but Moxley says AEW wasn't the reason he wasn't on G1 Dallas, said he was already booked for something else

He was in Vegas that weekend https://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=233579

Also he's not worried about being on the wrong block, says he has plenty of time to deal with the rest in New Japan; "Every possible opponent I could want is on the table. It's all going to happen, so I do not need to be in a rush."

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Dave didn't post the Tokyo Sports stuff, but it was mentioned in Tokyo Sports in an interview with Triple H that WWE wants to start focusing on signing more women from Japan.

This is definitely a response to AEW and their joshi stuff.
Is a response the thing they were always trying to do?

Only real difference is Vince probably letting Trips add some 0s to those checks

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
AEW thing seems incidental, Hunner was always into stockpiling and diluting Japanese talent

OP
OP
Serpentine

Serpentine

Oct 25, 2017

Give me Atlas v Bandido!

My fucking boy
BOLA lineup seems kinda underwhelming so far?
By this time last year, the field was:
PCO
Brody King
Jody Fleisch
Ilja Dragonuv
Robbie Eagles
Joey Janela
Puma King
David Starr
Rey Horus

can't deny that PCO, Fleisch, Ilja, and Puma are more exciting debuts than the debuts we have so far this year, even if some of them are pretty good

Deleted member 28474

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Dark Order need a strong showing and show how good they actually are. AEW promoting them so far has been a pretty rough miss IMO and they are a fantastic tag team.

As for the Aussies announced for BOLA like Ive mentioned Ive seen them all many times. I really dont know how it will go, they are good guys but hard to imagine in BOLA. Having said that, my local promotion has a lot of comedy and is super family friendly, draws a lot of kids and such. So it may just be how they have been used here.

When Charli Evans went to UK I didnt know how that would go either because she kinda rarely did much in ring work and when she did it was always a bit eh, not to be mean. Outside of here she is doing really well though so who knows. I guess we will see.

Not trying to sound down about it at all. It should be great Im just curious to see how it turns out.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017

Maybe the reason AEW is holding off on announcing the other women's match for Fight For The Fallen is that they were waiting for Sadie Gibbs' work visa to go through.......

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
AEW is stumbling across all these weird things you just kind of take for granted as a wrestling fan.

Like their match graphics being confusing, first that 6 man match that looked like a 3v3 and now this 3 way tag that...looks like a 3v3.
There is no 6 way match. It's 3 vs 3. Point still stands though, you just had it backwards.

Last edited:

RBH

Nov 2, 2017
AEW is stumbling across all these weird things you just kind of take for granted as a wrestling fan.

Like their match graphics being confusing, first that 6 man match that looked like a 3v3 and now this 3 way tag that...looks like a 3v3.
My theory is that the guy who's running their social media and/or graphics is a bit of a dope

RBH

Nov 2, 2017
DMczaf

JAnViF7.gif

Oct 26, 2017
UK

Maybe the reason AEW is holding off on announcing the other women's match for Fight For The Fallen is that they were waiting for Sadie Gibbs' work visa to go through.......

Maybe the second AEW run in where the live audience are clueless on what's happening.

Well, their last wrestling content was one of the main reasons I unsubbed so it can't be much worse than that!

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Y'all do I want to spend 22$ for GA outdoor 4 hours of Vancouver Super Canadian lucha feat. Super Crazy and Luchasaurus?

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
I venmo'd a buddy 85 bucks for the Super J Cup at SF State. Don't even know what seats or section lol

I better get some MOYASE MOYASE or some ELEVATED EL ELEVATE ME TO DA SKY out of this shit.

Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
Listened to F4D for the Nick Gage reveal. Chef's kiss. Perfect. Those guys have such natural chemistry on the podcast it didn't even come across as forced when Tom explicitly laid out the history behind the match. I wish for an alternate universe where there was a plausible excuse for these two to have a podcast with Dan Ryckert. It would be perfect. Even if it was still just a Smackdown recap.

Status
Not open for further replies.