• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oddjobs

Oct 27, 2017
what the fuck is an archer of infamy? he is apparently also now a martial artist and lives (and i quote) "the rockstar lifestyle"

jfc

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Sasha Banks has now been training in Sendai for 4 days, it's time we have to ask the question if she doesn't know how to get back to Tokyo and is too afraid to ask.

thefro

Oct 25, 2017
Which is why they're going to stick them in multiple person matches with no build!

It's been a disappointment that only the matches Brandi has been involved in get a build and everything else is just "HEY KIDS KENNY SAYS YOU'LL LIKE THESE JOSHI!" or randomly rolled out at the last second.

Sasha Banks has now been training in Sendai for 4 days, it's time we have to ask the question if she doesn't know how to get back to Tokyo and is too afraid to ask.

Her Instagram story today said "last day in Sendai".

thefro

Oct 25, 2017

the hip-hop verse is pretty decent I think but whoever is singing is not good and mixed terribly

edit it's Mikey Ruckus.... :(

Last edited:

SeroTyler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
ngl I'm gonna need to see some riho matches because she hasn'r really stood out to me in AEW so far.

Oct 27, 2017
she just recently posted that today (or yesterday) being her last day. so considering she also has purple hair again, now everyone is speculating that she's going to show up at Extreme Rules. If that happens I see a turn coming. She'll either help Bailey win then turn on her, or turn and cost her the title.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Syuri Kondo ends her MMA campaign with a pretty good record: 6-3, though 5 of the wins came in Pancrase. In UFC, she went 1-3, including 3 consecutive losses, the last 2 of which were by unanimous decision.
SphericalOrderlyFirecrest-size_restricted.gif

Welcome back to wrestling, Syuri, where you get to do the kicking.
tumblr_oos0mu24Vo1w5oyoxo1_400.gif

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Wow I didn't realize Peter Pan starts way earlier than expected, like several hours earlier than big New Japan shows usually do

looks like 11pm my time, not sure about preshow matches

Oct 26, 2017
UK
ngl I'm gonna need to see some riho matches because she hasn'r really stood out to me in AEW so far.

The Queen of Asia title match is a good one. It's probably worth noting that Makoto's really started to find herself over the last year or so.

Her last match in Japan was against her mentor/mother figure in Emi Sakura

Then one of her best TJPW matches was her tag challenge with Shoko

Violet

Alt account
Banned
Feb 7, 2019
dc

Chasyn Rance opening match, finally

Will pushing for that Marufuji match

How many missed strikes could possibly fit in one match

BOLA lineup seems kinda underwhelming so far?

I get the names aren't as big but I think the breakout potential is very high. It's baffling that Artemis Spencer is breaking out big time before Daniel Makabe but so it goes with politicking I guess.

Mafro

Oct 25, 2017
Stardom put up a tag title match on their YouTube.

Was this the one where
Jungle looked like she was on the verge of tears in the pre-match promo and it was blatantly obvious QQ Wins Again were going to win again?

Status
Not open for further replies.