• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Stardom put up a tag title match on their YouTube.

Was this the one where
Jungle looked like she was on the verge of tears in the pre-match promo and it was blatantly obvious QQ Wins Again were going to win again?

DstAoBUXoAERnxX.jpg

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
@AEWgraphicsdepartment

Missing an E in Priestley's last name there, friends.

Doesn't really bother me but still kind of pretty funny

Last edited:

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Very curious to see how often Bea plans to work in the states.

She seems pretty loyal to Stardom. Hopefully she can help start a working relationship between the two.

Seraphis Cain

Oct 25, 2017
Don't forget the time the Double or Nothing graphic listed Riho as "Riho Abe", presumably because the graphics guy got her confused with Miho Abe.

And when they accidentally tagged some random Japanese college student named Riho instead of the wrestler.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Is it not exclusive to Fite in certain regions? Where did that graphic upload originally?
they spelled "exclusively" wrong there. they spelled Bea Priestley's name wrong on her match graphic

Both of these are little things but it has been a constant trend and makes them look small time as fuck when small indies don't even have this problem. Darby's first promo for the company had words popping up on the screen to match his promo and they were spelled wrong

They are a billion dollar wrestling company and they can't be bothered to proofread

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Oh cool, all the good women get thrown together in a nothing tag match while Brandi gets a singles match

Very nice

SpaceSong

Oct 25, 2017
they spelled "exclusively" wrong there. they spelled Bea Priestley's name wrong on her match graphic

Both of these are little things but it has been a constant trend and makes them look small time as fuck when small indies don't even have this problem. Darby's first promo for the company had words popping up on the screen to match his promo and they were spelled wrong

They are a billion dollar wrestling company and they can't be bothered to proofread
Ah I didn't read close enough. Yeah, that all makes sense and is agreeable.

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
If there was a better place to talk wrestling, I'd go there and that's a shoot, brother.

I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to post black and white pics of joshi aces.

goddamnimglam

Oct 27, 2017

This is what happens when you don't hire writers

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
Hey come on.

The card looks good and we'll still be marking out when its all happening.

I've seen a combined total of 3 positive posts in the most recent page of this thread And the damn AEW thread regarding the company. Three

Typos suck. Librarians suck. I get it. It doesn't negate the great matches that have happened at each event so far and that are advertised for this next event. At all. Wouldn't be able to tell from the discourse though! It's 99% that and it'd be less exhausting if it wasn't all about under 5% of the actual product

Status
Not open for further replies.