• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

gagewood

Oct 25, 2017
When a new Jablinski video arrives, just...

pON3Gji.gif

I shouldn't enjoy these videos as much as I do.

Teepo671

Nov 1, 2017
Guam
Wow, 18 minute episode this week.

Tune in next week when he will probably...do some gaming....teehee.

Feb 8, 2019
I don't think he can sustain this channel on the strength of his personality alone. He's dorky and sometimes very funny, but I don't know where he goes from here, even if he does start doing gaming videos.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think he can sustain this channel on the strength of his personality alone. He's dorky and sometimes very funny, but I don't know where he goes from here, even if he does start doing gaming videos.

I think the channel would actually get worse if it just transitions to him sitting in the corner of a face-cam screen while playing some random shooter.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
Well, if he's shooting a movie, he sure as hell won't have time to do any gaming.. lol.

Oct 25, 2017
He plays a gameboy game while walking in direct sunlight for 5 minutes while the camera hastily films over his shoulder as they walk to a taco stand.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
That's the first time I've heard someone mention Zathura in ages, lol.

This channel has been awesome.

Edit, 23 hours later, after getting @everyone'd on thier Discord and being greeted with racial slurs and nazi shit:
Their Discord server? Decidedly less awesome.

Last edited:

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
He doesn't have to "go" anywhere imo. This is what he does. Just hangin' with Jack Black. I love his videos because they're different. I legit hope he never does standard gaming videos, which I'm pretty sure was never in the cards anyway.

Hermii

Oct 27, 2017
You are aware of this Swedish guy called pewdiepie right? Jack Black should be fine.

And its not like this is is sole source of income.

neonxaos

Oct 29, 2017
This is the best damn channel on YouTube right now, every single episode is making me lauch so much.

so1337

Oct 28, 2017
Another great episode of JABLINSKI GAMES. His excercise regimen is pretty intense. I would collapse.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Every video is a delight. I can't see this channel getting old anytime soon. Jack Black's power to entertain and amuse is limitless.

Nov 21, 2017
Love Jablinski. He is clearly enjoying making these videos, and I definitely enjoy watching them. Such a unique presence.

He has made some legit great movies, too. And Tenacious D is amazing. Can he do anything wrong?

th1nk

Nov 6, 2017
This series is much better than I could have imagined. Laughing my ass off at nearly every scene, it is so well cut together and Jack Black's humor is spot-on. The running-gag of not-gaming and instead being some kind of reality TV rules! What's jablin Jables?!