• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 4093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like Beta codes are being sent out and is up for download.

Beta Sessions

CBT session #1: October 12th – 15:00 - 17:00PM CEST
CBT session #2: October 13th – 06:00 - 08:00AM CEST
CBT session #3: October 13th – 19:00 - 21:00PM CEST
CBT session #4: October 14th – 06:00 - 08:00AM CEST

Its also a stress test so there might be connection issues.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Got my code. Thankfully, there's an offline mode (though if you're allowed to play it offline separate from the times listed, I dunno) & it appears there may be future betas, as this was marked "beta version 1".

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like you choose between 6 different avatars, and the only difference is their look and what their R2 + Square ability is (Kamehameha, Gum-Gum Red Hawk, & Rasengan). Seems you can't play unless the servers are online.

Considering you choose an avatar with movesets, I'm gonna guess you DON'T play as Goku, Luffy, etc.

Last edited:

[Sigma]

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Got one for my NA account and one for my JP. I used my NA code already.

Twiz

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Time restrictions are lame but I'm curious to see how the game plays

Rox

Dec 13, 2017
Didn't get a code here either :( if anyone has a spare UK code for any format i'd really appreciate it.

i-hate-u

Oct 25, 2017
So Yugi is totally going to be Wesker or Ken of this game aka the Edgy pick everyone flocks to, right?

VinceK

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone at all have one extra US psn code? Would love to try this beta out.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
I'd like a PS4 code if anyone has one. Game looks really fun. Been watching some streams.

Lukas Taves

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Geeesus, this game is... how can I say it? Absolute garbage XD

Game looks like it's running on 10fps on X, giant loadtimes, super exaggerated motion blur, and I think I never played a worse feeling fighting game. Everything takes so longer to register that smetimes it feel like the game is playing itself.

Oh, and on top of that, many online play issues, keeps disconnecting me, I was only able to play against the CPU.

Ginger Hail

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't get into the beta, so I'm definitely going to be relying on impressions from you guys and elsewhere. Wasn't too into J-Stars for very long, so I'm interested to see how different things are.

BossGuts

Oct 28, 2017
Not sure if this beta is available in the EU or not.

If so, does anyone have a spare EU PSN code?

Cheers!

Yebele

Nov 2, 2017
this game hits a level of jank i have not experienced in quite some time

and those load times are rough

BakedTanooki

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Playing on the PS4 Pro, and yeah, the framerate is pretty much shit at the moment. Often in the low 20s and even below. Motion blur is too much. But I like some visual and audio effects. Can't say much about the gameplay, because i only could do 3 fights. But there is definitely some jump star victory vs and Burning Blood inside, mixed with some new stuff. It's pretty janky.