• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
Console_TW_Coming-Soon_9.17_940x528.jpg

9/19 Release:
Jump Force
Bloodstained

9/26 Release:
Bad North
Dirt Rally 2.0
Lego Worlds

Thores

Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow. Jump Force and Bloodstained in one week is a great combo. Two games I was curious about, but hesitant to spend real money on.

Deleted member 18951

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I honestly have no words.

Quick! Someone start a thread about how Game Pass is bad for the industry and us gamers.

Last edited:

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
So it's safe to assume that any multi-plat game that showed up on the Xbox E3 presentation will eventually end up on game pass? *cough*Elden Ring*cough*

Deleted member 4093

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jump Force is definitely going on the download list along with bloodstained. Didn't buy either but I really wanted to play Jump Force

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Jump Force and Bloodstained are the perfect "well I wasn't going to pay full price..." kind of games. Great additions.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Phil is officially my new best friend. Game Pass keeps delivering insanely good stuff. Dead Cells, Gears 5, DMC5 and Bloodstained during the same month. Absolute top tier in their respective genres and all are at least new-ish.

Last edited:

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
Jump Force is exactly the kind of game I'd never want to spend money on but wanted to try so this is great lol

Is Bloodstained as good as Curse of the Moon?

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
guess I'll play Jump Force then. Bloodstained and Bad North seem like good additions as well.

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
I've never gotten more value out of a subscription service than I get with Game Pass. Absolutely amazing.

Deleted member 16025

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've been thinking of buying fewer games so I don't piss away so much money on gaming and I gotta say, Game Pass is quickly shaping up to be route I take to reach that place.

I hope a lot of people play Bloodstained. It's fantastic. It's exactly the kind of great game that Game Pass needs to keep offering.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Gamepass is really something huh. Wish the other two would take this as a call to competition and up their offerings, especially Sony.
I honestly have no words.

Quick! Someone start a thread about how Game Pass is bad for the industry and us gamers.
Can't you just let positive news be positive news instead of trying to start shit? This passive agressive nonsense when nothing even happened yet is getting tiresome.

Complicated

Oct 29, 2017
Game Pass is garbage. I can't even buy more time in the day to play the ridiculous amounts of games I'm getting through the service.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Legitimately two of the best games of 2019 on that list. Dirt Rally 2.0 and Bloodstained are both on my top ten so far.

coma

Oct 28, 2017
Maybe Bloodstained can fix the fucking broken achievement now that has been unobtainable since launch.

B.C.

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Sep 28, 2018
Gamepass is really something huh. Wish the other two would take this as a call to competition and up their offerings, especially Sony.

Can't you just let positive news be positive news instead of trying to start shit? This passive agressive nonsense when nothing even happened yet is getting tiresome.
Getting???