• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tibarn

Oct 31, 2017
Barcelona
I mean Bleach is still popular and sold 120 million copies.
Not popular enough to have a full anime though. Even HxH got a 140+ remake anime made by one of the (former) best studios.

I'll never understand what made Bleach any popular, it has only 1 good arc (SS), the first arc is nothing special and from Hueco Mundo to the end it goes downhill pretty hard. It's another poorly thought Shonen that never had a good direction, Kubo basically made up lots of rushed elements to keep going, but the manga never showed a good progression, only new stupid power-ups for the main character and irrelevant overpowered enemies.

Deleted member 24624

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Its a series that doesn't really hold up now days and doesn't have a lasting impact in the US or Japan market.
Series is still going on in Japan and is gonna be celebrating it's 40th anniversary this year. That's the point of crossovers, to introduce and expose new franchises to people who wouldn't normally see them. Kinnikuman would have been the one character to make me keep the game.

Last edited:

Son Goku

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Actually I will say I do like the inclusion of Law, Grimmjaw, and Kaiba. Law has a cool Devil fruit so I'd love to see what they do with it in game. Grimmjaw was one of the few characters I liked in Bleach so I'm interested in seeing what they do with him, and finally it's Seto fucking Kaiba. The man flies a Blue Eyes White Dragon jet for fucks sake.

That should be his intro

AMAKAN93

May 5, 2018
Their is no way I'd have bought this game either way but I would have loved some more YYH cast in the roster.

OP
OP
Dale Copper

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
D1qjThpVYAAIRPa.jpg:large

YUGI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ethifury

Dec 4, 2017
...Obelisk the Tormentor or Blue Eyes Ultimate? 🤔 Obelisk probably looks gnarly as fuck.

Most likely Obelisk to counter Yami's Slifer
All Might and Kacchan felt inevitable to me. I didn't expect Kaiba though.

Complete disappointment not seeing All Might or Bakugo. Kaiba's inclusion is nice

Biscuit is like the only truly surprising choice here, and that's partly because it's another female character lol

Though choices like Law and Madara have me wondering why they weren't in the base roster to begin with over other characters.

I agree. She was one of my favs in the anime

Can people handle Biscuit :P
hunter_x_hunter__biscuit_krueger__true_form__by_xrasaec_dby102h-fullview.jpg

I'm ready for Biscuit. Might have to pick this game up

Tycho Kepler

Unshakable Resolve
Apr 22, 2018
I love Promised Neverland, but what would her moves be? Long expositions? Like just gigantic word balloons that crush her opponents?

Demon Weaponry would be dope! I mean, they already have the guy from City Hunter so normal humans with weapons aren't out of the question

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I love Promised Neverland, but what would her moves be? Long expositions? Like just gigantic word balloons that crush her opponents?

Emma, Ray, Norman could easily be a tag team character
and they can call a big muscule bound guy in addition to having weapons due to the events of goldy pond and later.

Like they should play like
Smash's Snake with a bunch of tools and weapons you have to use smartly to win.

I suspect leaving them out might be for the benifit of animu only people, but a game celebrating a manga companies properties should be able to reference its own materials regardles of adaptions.