• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
Dz_A9ZrW0AAmx5S.jpg:large

I'm seeing this around twitter that the cast was datamined and I'm even seeing news from Shonen Jump leaks saying that Law is being added.

https://twitter.com/EMUNOPLA/status/1098800065269956608

https://twitter.com/ScotchInformer/status/1098798249710895104

So them confirmed Law and even mentioning Biscuit add value to the data mine.

Force me to join Jump Force if true.

Oct 27, 2017
No more JoJo characters? What a shame. All Might and Kaiba are cool, but All Might is gonna look fucking weird in Jump Force's artstyle.

Daysean

Nov 15, 2017
I'm not going to buy this but Dope to see Seto, Biscuit and Grimmjow.
Everyone else super safe and boring

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
Wow I can't even imagine how hard it must have been to choose such obscure and brave picks.

Biscuit's cool though.

Yukinari

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Danger Zone
I cannot believe that out of the 4 or 5 jump games we've had that Kinnikuman is still only playable in one of them.

And yet they add more Bleach. How about i drink bleach instead to escape this reality.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Why the hell is Gintoki suddenly barred from being in these games? That's some grade-A bullshit right there.

I'm kinda glad that Jump Force is garbage just because of that.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Biscuit is like the only truly surprising choice here, and that's partly because it's another female character lol

Though choices like Law and Madara have me wondering why they weren't in the base roster to begin with over other characters.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Biscuit: Alright, this is a pretty damn good pick, especially since it helps add more females to the roster. I look forward to her Super being her "true form" & people unaware going WTF.

Bakugo & All Might: Decent, but part of me wishes they were just in the main roster

Kaiba: See above. Please don't be a Yami clone.

Madara: You took a character who was in J-Stars & made them DLC. What the hell.

Buu: i don't want more dbz characters, and such a boring pick.

Law: Random, but okay, I guess

Bleach: meh

Not enough to sell me on the game unless they do an edition with the season pass included & it's heavily discounted

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I came here for Bakugo

I got Bakugo

(2 Bleach characters is a crime, there are already too many)

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Hah, and I remember someone telling me that the DLC will fix the lacking series diversity, and that I shouldn't be worried about Medaka's absence.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Poor Black Clover fans. All 4 of you.

Outside of no new series, this isn't a bad list. Seto is a good pick, Biscuit is a nice choice for new female character, and the rest seem obvious.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
tenor.gif

Can't wait to have this guy fight Yugi in fighting game using a children's card game.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Why the hell is Gintoki suddenly barred from being in these games? That's some grade-A bullshit right there.

I'm kinda glad that Jump Force is garbage just because of that.
THIS IS THE DARK & MATURE JUMP CROSSOVER, MOTHERFUCKER, THIS IS SERIOUSLY SERIOUS BUSINESS, THIS AIN'T NO CARTOON COMIC

......you'll accept part of Ryo from City Hunter's moveset being humor based & deal with it

Twister

Feb 11, 2019
Didn't like the game, but kinda sad to see that there's no Assassination Classroom representation. Idk why people were expecting more Black Clover though, last I heard it wasn't very popular in Japan to begin with

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
I swear there was some datamined info for Gogeta & Ultra Instinct Goku, but i guess they got scrapped, oh well.

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
Continues to focus too much on the same series.

Also, fuck Law. Choke on a bread roll.

Deleted member 49438

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 7, 2018
Did people expect something other than them leveraging their most popular characters from their most popular series? If there are future dlcs maybe they will branch out, but it's not like each of these characters won't have cool and unique playstyles based on their abilites.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
The devs hate comedy mangas
this game just has a thing against gag mangas
"Jump Force is a celebration of 50 years of Shounen Jump"

*Jump Force intentionally ignores an entire genre that's super important to Shounen Jump*

It's stupid as hell, but the logic checks out. Fuck those devs.
More like any series that didn't apeared in Adult Swim.
Nah, that aint it. They put in a freaking Dragon Quest character in the game but not Gintoki. The devs having a vendetta against gag manga seems like the only explanation.