• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Etrian Oddity

Oct 26, 2017
Why are these idiots still doing shoot headbutts? The guy who (likely permanently) lost his career to that move two years ago appeared on that show earlier before their match. Like, get a clue.
I still don't like the machismo that everyone in pro wrestling needs to throw stiff forearms/elbows, at the cost of never learning how to throw a pulled punch.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I still don't like the machismo that everyone in pro wrestling needs to throw stiff forearms/elbows, at the cost of never learning how to throw a pulled punch.

It's not machismo as much as it is that guys figured out it's easier to throw a forearm or elbow than a good looking worked punch.

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
Not even sure who this is

u7Zk3iz.png

Aussie NXT wrestler Brendan Vink (formerly Elliot Sexton) now renamed Barnabas Humphry LOL

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
After the first hour I checked out and watched the SE E3 conference then watched the game and decided to look up the results and watch the Firefly Funhouse. From now on I'll just fast forward through the dvr recording of Raw and do something else during the three hours it's on.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Mash the attack button to fill your combo meter, then spend your combo meter to drink a potion.

They delivered alright.
Thats a bad example. You can still hot key moves and items, but when the meter is full and you enter tactics mode you can stop time, pan around, assess and go for something using the old FF7 turnbased mentality. It honestly feels akin to a more fleshed out Roulette Wheel system from Godhand.

Menome

Oct 25, 2017
So, the best bit of RAW last night was three segments of people not contending for the 24/7 Championship.

AdvertWatch 2019™: Approx 54mins.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
I swear if they start saying "the card is full but fight for the fallen is the one were the ladies will get their battle (only the brandy match tho)"
The New Japan show had 8 matches including 3 on the preshow. Jebailey's match is already preshow-confirmed, so I think it's safe to say we're getting at least a few more matches

Just don't expect Shida though

Deleted member 28474

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I can't see this being too deathy, and the money is in a mox/janela bloodbath

I guess this could be the start and build toward their feud, culminating in absolute death.

It seems to weird to give it away on such a small show. On the other hand, maybe the majority of people watching AEW dont actually follow GCW and Janela and we are just weirdos.

Surely that isnt the case!

thefro

Oct 25, 2017
I swear if they start saying "the card is full but fight for the fallen is the one were the ladies will get their battle (only the brandy match tho)"

Britt, Kylie and probably Nyla/Penelope all need to be booked on either Fyter Fest or FFTF. Bea Priestley was going to start at FFTF at one point.

Shida's always said she's working in Japan on the day of Fyter Fest. I'm sure Kenny will want joshi there but he may have to skip that until next year.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Britt, Kylie and probably Nyla/Penelope all need to be booked on either Fyter Fest or FFTF. Bea Priestley was going to start at FFTF at one point.

Shida's always said she's working in Japan on the day of Fyter Fest. I'm sure Kenny will want joshi there but he may have to skip that until next year.
What the hell is going on with Bea anyway? Been waiting for them to clear that up but no one has said anything.

We still haven't heard anything after she claimed she was moving to Japan full time after AEW claimed they signed her.

She really that scared of Sadie?

Deleted member 31199

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
I bought a month of NJPW World. It was VERY easy to sign up for and I should have done it sooner. I previously went the download route but I wanted to see Jericho vs. Okada especially. I am looking forward to Jericho vs. Tanahashi whenever that is. NJPW Jericho is best Jericho. Also I am looking forward to Jeriho vs. Moxley whenever that is.

I popped for all the big spots including shoving red shoes, flipping off the crowd, and of course... Bakahashi.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Suda's writing a story for Fire Pro and is getting to direct No More Heroes 3, what a time to be alive

Status
Not open for further replies.